Terrible Dreams and their meaning?

  • Thread starter Thread starter John121
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@JOHN121,

I pray that GOD will protect you from having nightmares, through the intercession of St. Michael the Archangel:

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

May the Lord always keep you from all evil.
 
Last edited:
I have holy water by my bedside a cross over my bed and normally sleep with rosary next to me at night.

I read all the points listed above, I have seen lucifer/Devil in my dreams a few times when he was furious at one point he literally had my name of a board accusing me of what I can’t remember all of my visions are spirtual in nature I have seen things that I kept very hidden and have been able to discern the truth of them by reading very widely from the Jewish texts to Christian texts wile also studying the occult which I know longer study!

Books are very dangerous I don’t think people know this I was in a library one day and there was a whole book on demons with incantations of course I started reading it !

But at the time I was trying to figure out was God real !
 
You may also try the prayer below:

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Sancti Patris Benedicti: Ora pro nobis.
 
If you can, avail yourself a St. Benedict medal, have it blest by a priest, and wear it all the time, or put it under your pillow:

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
This is getting dangerously close to private revelations which we don’t discuss on CAF.

I’m out. (I’m not mad at you, I just can’t discuss)
 
Books are very dangerous
Books are not dangerous in themselves, but sometimes the knowledge or entertainment contained in them can be. That’s why we must carefully discern what we read, listen to, and watch.
 
This is getting dangerously close to private revelations which we don’t discuss on CAF.

I’m out. (I’m not mad at you, I just can’t discuss)
I agree.
The OP is getting into topics that are both medically and spritually way above our pay grade. Whether one or the other or both or neither, we can’t know. I only know the OP needs someone who can help the OP discern that, and in this case that is not us.
 
Last edited:
John Paul Jackson testimony is interesting. He was called into ministry of dream interpretation.
 
A dream is just that a dream , we all dream.

Large parts of our brains are still unsolved by experts.

Visions are completely different.

I wouldn’t worry to much … if I had a £ for every dream I died in , I’d be quite rich !!!

Be afraid of what you can’t see would be my advice…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top