Thanksgiving and supplication

  • Thread starter Thread starter liturgy96
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

liturgy96

Guest
It has been a year since a bunch of experiences happened that led me to grow in my relationship with God. These experiences have also brought me close to my friend.

Deo gratias! I commemorate all these experiences and bring them to prayer. Sharing them here as sometimes, the reflections get me so depressed/anxious because… most of the experiences were bittersweet. Pray as well that I may soon be completely healed of my illnesses and my mild anxiety, as I am completely functional except when I am too stressed and my symptoms attack. I am currently seeing a psychologist now (no drugs; we both feel I don’t need them) and other doctors for my health concerns 🙂

(Maybe you could also pray for those who have brought you to a deeper relationship with God, aside from praying in thanksgiving with me?)

That’s all for now 🙂
 
Lord please continue to bless this person in soul mind and body,
and bless all those whom You use as instrument and blessing in whatever manner.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

O most holy heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore you, I love you, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer you this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to your will. Grant, Good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen.
 
Remembering you and your intentions in my daily prayers.God bless.
 
St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defence against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.


:angel1:
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Praying, especially for the intentions of a group of friends who have enriched my spiritual life… (they have been quite involved in the experience I describe here)
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top