C
CanonAlberic
Guest
Gotta love ol’ GW’s recent speech where he referred to Amnesty International’s condemnation of prisoner treatment in Gitmo as “Absurd”.
Uhhh, George, I remember not that long ago you praising AI for condemning Saddam’s treatment of dissenters in Iraq.
Can ya have it both ways, George? Or is an organization only “absurd” when they disagree with you, no matter what they’ve said in the past?
I guess it doesn’t matter, since the MSM and talk radio will back you up no matter what stumbles out of your mouth. Kinda like having a weatherman for President, eh?
Peace.
PS: Yes, yes, I already know that I’m a dirty, unpatriotic commie for daring to say anything bad about King George II. Spare the snide remarks and actually address the hypocrisy, if you don’t mind.
Luv y’all!!
The Canon
Uhhh, George, I remember not that long ago you praising AI for condemning Saddam’s treatment of dissenters in Iraq.
Can ya have it both ways, George? Or is an organization only “absurd” when they disagree with you, no matter what they’ve said in the past?
I guess it doesn’t matter, since the MSM and talk radio will back you up no matter what stumbles out of your mouth. Kinda like having a weatherman for President, eh?
Peace.
PS: Yes, yes, I already know that I’m a dirty, unpatriotic commie for daring to say anything bad about King George II. Spare the snide remarks and actually address the hypocrisy, if you don’t mind.
Luv y’all!!
The Canon