Thanks, usually when people resort to personal things as such instead of the topic, it means they are getting slapped with truth… Lets see how it plays out.
Your analogy seems petty and doesn’t belong on this thread as it has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic
Oh, I touched a nerve! Sorry!
I thought I might GET AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION on that other thread? You know, the one where I asked you the same thing and you avoided answering???
Your answer here tells all: “it means they’re getting slapped with truth.”
Eden brought up your plaigerism from Svendsen: you ignored her.
Mannyfit75 gives you specific scriptural references as to the teaching authority of the Church (the *Catholic *Church): you do not address his citations and what they plainly mean.
Bishopite points out Tertullian’s pre-Monatist writings supporting the forming of the Church (the* Catholic* Church):
and you taunt him with that red herring of “excommunication.”
If Tertullian’s writings (all of them) are not considered in context due to his later heretical beliefs, then you have to say the same for any FORMER Catholic who started his own denomination (Henry VIII, John Calvin, John Wesley, Martin Luther): to not do so would be HYPOCRITICAL of you and show a distinct lack of consistency in your thinking.
Besides, going by YOUR standard above (“slapped by truth”) and your non-replies, I would say that those three (and some others) must have turned your face red.
Read my friend, quit the ranting against the Church.