The End Times and Russia

  • Thread starter Thread starter paxis42
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

Would not consecrating the whole world to our Blessed Mother cover Russia?
You’re welcome. One good book on Fatima is Fatima for Today by Fr. Andrew Apostoli, who discusses some of the controversies regarding Fatima. He concluded that for him, he believes the matter resolved that the consecration of the world covers Fatima.
I do not believe that it does. I do not claim to be an expert in the matter; I need to do more research. I have read that Sr. Lucia had said that Russia must be specifically named.
Unlike some other posters on this thread, I do not agree that we have experienced peace in our world. And the references to Islam at Fatima point to the situation that we see our world in today. I do not understand why JPII listened to his advisors and did not mention Russia by name. I believe that it was a mistake and the biggest failure of his pontificate.
 
Could you please share the Fatima messages regarding Islam? Thanks:)
 
Could you please share the Fatima messages regarding Islam? Thanks:)
The author I previously mentioned discusses what Bishop Sheen wrote regarding Mary and the muslims. Apparently, Fatima is the only town or city with a muslim name. Fatima was the name of Mohammad’s only daughter. Fatima is the place Our Lady chose for her apparitions.
There was a muslim princess who came to live in Portugal, fell in love with a native and converted to Catholicism. Her name was Fatima.
The children (seers) were having a hard time reciting the Pardon prayer that the angel had taught them. At the time of the third visit by the angel, they were kneeling and hitting their heads on the ground as they tried to pray. The angel appeared, knelt on the ground, hands out and forehead on the ground and taught them the Angel Prayer.
“Oh most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly. I offer to You the most holy, precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ present in all the tabernacles of the world in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and indifference by which He is offended. By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of poor sinners”.
The prayer was recited three times in the manner of a muslim in prayer.
 
Sister Lucia, the surviving child of Fatima, said the consecration was fulfilled then.
 
Sister Lucia, the surviving child of Fatima, said the consecration was fulfilled then.
What did she say and when did she say it? Is there documentation? I have found a report of an interview in an article, Sol de Fatima, September 1985, that says she denied it was legitimate. I am not saying that this is true, as what you find on the web is not entirely reliable. There is still the fact that JP2 did not explicitly say Russia. I would like to find a copy of the above article.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top