The Ignatius Study Bible in one volume!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omyo12
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance that this Bible will be available in in a digital version? I’m a quadriplegic with no use of my hands, I do though, thank God for technology, I have full use of the computer. I have excess to many different versions of the Bible available online, but, something like this, would be very awesome.
thank you!
Welcome to the best Forum on earth, lad.

Concerning your question, you mean facsimile or HTML?
either way, its a stretch: ask Ignatius and plead your case:cool:
youre in my prayers!!
 
I’m thinking of getting the Navarre New Testament

QUOTE]

Omyo-san,
wanna buy mine??? it be the new one-volume set w/ the rsvce+nova vulgata, just read along w/ yer beloued RSV2CE, which also kicks fanny…
 
Is there any chance that this Bible will be available in in a digital version? I’m a quadriplegic with no use of my hands, I do though, thank God for technology, I have full use of the computer. I have excess to many different versions of the Bible available online, but, something like this, would be very awesome.
thank you!
I know this thread is very old, but I just came across it in a Google search. I bought a version for the Amazon Kindle, so it’s definitely available digitally.
 
I know this thread is very old, but I just came across it in a Google search. I bought a version for the Amazon Kindle, so it’s definitely available digitally.
Thank you for posting. I recently saw that it was available in the Kindle format and I also found it in the ereader format, from Barnes & Noble, which I ended up getting. I appreciate that you posted what you found even though the post is from two years ago.
Grace and Peace,
Chris
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top