po18guy Well-known member Jun 10, 2019 #2 Well, let’s just check the demographics and criminal records of juvenile and adult murder victims. Is that also “acceptable violence”? Anyway, I think we listen way too much to the loonies of this world.
Well, let’s just check the demographics and criminal records of juvenile and adult murder victims. Is that also “acceptable violence”? Anyway, I think we listen way too much to the loonies of this world.
J JimG Guest Jun 10, 2019 #3 “Here’s some more honesty: It’ll be a frozen day in hell before I let anyone call me a “gestational worker.”” –Jennifer Hartline, author of the linked article
“Here’s some more honesty: It’ll be a frozen day in hell before I let anyone call me a “gestational worker.”” –Jennifer Hartline, author of the linked article
A ATraveller Guest Jun 10, 2019 #4 At least she’s more honest than some on her side. Last edited: Jun 10, 2019