The Old Colonel Bids You Farewell!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheOldColonel
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, here at last, dear friends, on the shores of the sea comes the end of our fellowship in middle-earth. Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep for not all tears are an evil” ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
Last edited:
Thank you, Cruciferi,
We don’t talk often but,a good bye feels kind.
In Christ’s Love
Tweedlealice
 
I only stayed a way when I caught a suspension for posting a picture that people here defended as perfectly fine and normal :man_shrugging:t2:😂
 
Requiescat in pace, Old Colonel. I will miss your humor. 😟

If you don’t quit all that smoking, you’ll be joining Old Colonel sooner than you think. 😉
 
We don’t know his name in real life so if there is one I think you would not be able to identify it.
 
Last edited:
I accidentally forgot an essential word that completely changes the true message that the sentence was supposed to communicate.
 
Last edited:
Maybe the newspaper that would have the said obituary did not include the photo graphical evidence that seems to be the sole means of identification in your endeavors.
 
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

We shall search on to the end. We shall search in France, we shall search in the seas and oceans, we shall search with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall search our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall search on the beaches, we shall search on the landing grounds, we shall search in the fields and in the streets, we shall search in the hills; we shall never cease looking!
 
You might run into that dragon McVitus was talking about.
 
the marine colonel is not croaking

he’s gotten a little bored with this place

i’ve got inside sources; he’ ll be bacck

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top