The Pope and the new world order

  • Thread starter Thread starter HSTV
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HSTV

Guest
So… is it true that the Pope desires a global governement?
from this article:


Many people believe this world goverment will be when the AntiChrist will rule the Earth.

Catholics do not believe that the ‘‘one world government’’ will bring the end days?
 
Last edited:
We definitely need cooperation between governments and countries. We’ve seen when that doesn’t exist, greatly disastrous wars break out. I’m hesitant to draw too much from his words. Something to read closely.

Things could get lost in translation too, from Italian or Spanish. The tone of the article seems a bit too alarmist. This isn’t the first time in the past 2 weeks, I’ve heard about this NWO stuff applied to the Pope. Do the words actually say that? Not so sure.
 
Last edited:
Catholics do not believe that the ‘‘one world government’’ will bring the end days?
I don’t think it is a Catholic teaching that one world government will usher in the end times

It might be the other way around. Ultimately there will be one Kingdom, with Christ its king. Jesus said “there will be one flock, one shepherd” (John 10:16), and that is something to look forward to.
 
Last edited:
I’m personally really cautious about anything that proposes “THE END IS NEAR!” or even anything that says a certain sign will mean the end times, and we need to watch for it. I don’t even want to know how many of these have been proposed… and quietly abandoned.
 
Checked out their website, unfortunately it is mostly polemics, interpretive to the extreme, and mostly unreliable. Probably won’t visit their web site again. Untrustworthy at best…
 
Everyone outside of Catholicism wants to criticise our Pope.

May God bless and protect him
 
I lament being Catholic in the modern era. For the majority of history a Catholic would live their life never really hearing anything from the pontiff. Then came the printing press, then radio, then TV, then the internet. Now the Pope flies through the air to any part of the globe and Grant’s interviews to media that instantly reaches millions. Instagram and Twitter leadership is faulty and reactionary. We should not know Pope Francis’ thoughts about half the things he or any Pope muses about. Personally I think in the future God will grant a Pope silence. Reclusivity… Church teaching is clear, and grounded in 2000 years of history. We dont need daily feeds and updates on everything in the news cycle… this is why I struggle so much with BXVI’s abdication. The Church would be fine if he were as “cloistered” as he is now…
For the record, as a person who supports, votes for, and respects our president, I hold the same opinion. The leader if the US should not govern by twitter…
 
Last edited:
I would suggest posting a discussion about an article from a Baptist website on a Baptist forum, or at least the non-catholic subforum here. Most of us won’t be interested in discussing an anti-papal article written by non-catholic with other Catholics.
 
This Catholic does not believe that.

Especially when the “one world government” is then accompanied by such terms like “Zionist conspiracy “.
 
Last edited:
The “black helicopter” crowd. Bunker dwellers. Paranoiacs.

What’s the point? No one seems to listen to him anyway.

Life is too short.
 
according to their own website under the About Us, they are “media outreach of the Fellowship Baptist Church.”
 
I’m personally really cautious about anything that proposes “THE END IS NEAR!” or even anything that says a certain sign will mean the end times, and we need to watch for it. I don’t even want to know how many of these have been proposed… and quietly abandoned.
well the bible says there will be a sign on people’s forehead or hand
 
but I am askng about the Catholic point of view, how will I have catholic point of view in a baptist forum?
 
I agree! Maybe the Pope is not aware that the one world government can bring the antichrist to his kingdom in earth.
The good news is that it will be replaced for Christs Kingdom afterwards.
 
Well it’s safe to say most Catholics will disagree with/ not trust that point of view.
 
I lament being Catholic in the modern era. For the majority of history a Catholic would live their life never really hearing anything from the pontiff. Then came the printing press, then radio, then TV, then the internet. Now the Pope flies through the air to any part of the globe and Grant’s interviews to media that instantly reaches millions. Instagram and Twitter leadership is faulty and reactionary. We should not know Pope Francis’ thoughts about half the things he or any Pope muses about. Personally I think in the future God will grant a Pope silence. Reclusivity… Church teaching is clear, and grounded in 2000 years of history. We dont need daily feeds and updates on everything in the news cycle… this is why I struggle so much with BXVI’s abdication. The Church would be fine if he were as “cloistered” as he is now…
For the record, as a person who supports, votes for, and respects our president, I hold the same opinion. The leader if the US should not govern by twitter…
This sounds like a protestant opinion of how our church should operate. It’s more imperative than ever to have a visible teaching Pope to guide us.
 
The Pope speaks for the majority of global Catholics in promoting the UN. It isn’t ‘government’ in nature. It’s a guardian of as Pope Francis said, the global common good. UN 2030 is NOT luciferian. Like the Pharisees calling the works of Jesus luciferian.
 
Why? I mean every issue we face has been addressed for the most part. When a Pope speaks all the time we get Zika condoms, spanking morality, border enforcement, economic policy opinions, who should win the world cup, and a south American view of economic policy including corrupt capitalism vs communism… if the Pope speaks and addresses abuse, or modern scientific ethics that haven’t come up before great… but I can just read the popes of the past or the bible or the saints to decide if adultery is sinful or if birth control is sinful or if soccer really matters… etc…
One thing that when we all settle down and history is written will be the vastly different worldviews and economic views of the last 3 popes. St JP2 and Francis are politically polar opposites when it comes to world governments. Not that one is right or wrong, but they are vastly different. And that will be a point of discussion for future generations of Catholics.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top