T
twinc
Guest
Adam had neither earthly father or mother and so was truly the son of God[Lk.3:38] - any comments - twinc
Being created does not make one’s creator your father,Adam had neither earthly father or mother and so was truly the son of God[Lk.3:38] - any comments - twinc
we all are children of heavenly fatherAdam had neither earthly father or mother and so was truly the son of God[Lk.3:38] - any comments - twinc
but unlike Adam we have earthly fathers and mothers - twincwe all are children of heavenly father
no doubt but if ADAM was the son of God who was his father and mother - twincBeing created does not make one’s creator your father,
Perfectly biblical, as you note.Adam had neither earthly father or mother and so was truly the son of God[Lk.3:38] - any comments - twinc
no doubt - but Adam had no earthly father or mother - twincBeing created does not make one’s creator your father,
superfluous since the Bible as the word of God at LK.3:38 says son of God - surely God knows who is or is not His son - twincAdam was a creation of God.
I happen to knit cute little dolls. They are not my children though they have no earthly father or mother and were created by me.
I also have two daughters and a son to whom I gave birth. They are my children. My dolls are not my children.
If I happened to be a rocket scientist and created an artificial intelligence whom I was able to ‘package’ in sophisticated electronics to ‘look’ like a human being, that AI would still not be my ‘child’.
Because God in His great mercy gave us His own Son through whom we are redeemed, all of us have been ‘adopted’ by God, no longer his creations or slaves but His children. . .
Not by virtue of His creating us, but by virtue of His redeeming us.
Twinc, a question for you –
Are you Hispanic in origin? Every time you open a thread, you always put an ‘exclamation mark’ at the end of the title, even if it’s only a phrase and not a sentence --why is that?
So I guess that makes me truly God’s great-grandson several times removed. I think its still a figure of speech-not sure what the relevance would be anyway.Adam had neither earthly father or mother and so was truly the son of God[Lk.3:38] - any comments - twinc
yes exactly - sonship lost by Adam,restored by Christ the second Adam - twincSo I guess that makes me truly God’s great-grandson several times removed. I think its still a figure of speech-not sure what the relevance would be anyway.
Technically it just reads ‘of’ instead of ‘son of’.the Bible as the word of God at LK.3:38 says son of God