The Trump campaign is celebrating a massive 33.1 percent increase in growth domestic product

• Thread starter Thread starter Sirach2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
To that I say don’t stop with the winning…Nov.3rd is right around the corner🇺🇸

I deal with all of that with a glance at the CCP and their antics. Then things don’t look so bad here.

What the figures tell me is that there is a welcome recovery from a self induced near death economic lockdown. For me that is good news.

A lack of recovery would give the state the excuse to step in and “build back better” which is what i would really worry about, despite our current pope’s cheerleading.

If that is falling for something then sure, happy to oblige.

I just saw a report that said CNN and MSNBC did not mentioned this on their prime time programs. They have not reported about Hunter Biden laptop either. Twitter blocks it, Facebook blocks it. Then people wonder why we do not trust the media.

They all jump on board seconds after the nick sandman story, because it was “damaging” for Trump.

This is why people argue about what is happening.

Last edited:
It is a repudiation of the first amendment freedom of speech. Is it any wonder that dark money has overcome this right? They hate Trump. But I still stand on 2 Kings 6:16, “Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.” In my spirit, I discern a victory for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back