I think you misunderstood. Where did I imply or write that ugly vestments are more likely to pop up with Episcopalian, Lutherans, etc.?
What I did write was to point out that Episcopalians ( and possibly others churches) were included in that youtube clip. I think it’s misleading because the clip was posted to a Catholic forum, and the clip itself starts near the beginning with a picture of a statue of St. Peter dressed as Pope. That and the images at the beginning of traditional style liturgy ( some of which might very well be from Anglicans, although I recognize at least one Catholic church) imply that the so-called “ugly vestments” are also being worn by Catholics. I was pointing out that it wasn’t necessarily so.
If anything, not to point this out would be misleading because it creates the impression that Catholics are worse than others when it comes to “ugly vestments”. Maybe we are but If Episcopal bishop Schori and other Episcopal priests are being used for examples of “ugly vestments” on a Catholic forum then obviously we Catholics are not alone in using “ugly vestments”.
What I think is funny is that the first half of the clip, the “good” half, includes
this picture at about 0:11 seconds, taken straight from
this history page from the
Holy Rood Guild site to which I linked earlier and for whose work Lepanto, who posted the clip in the OP, expressed displeasure.