You did that for fun? I encourage you to take up golf.
I cannot affirm or deny that 700,000 Serbs died during WWII. Since it was a very serious battleground, it might not be taken as a great surprise. The Nazis definitely recruited Croats. They also recruited Muslim Bosnians in great numbers. The Soviets definitely recruited and supported Serbs. For a time, the Western allies supported Mihailovic, then switched to support Tito, who was communist and who was also supported by the Soviets. Tito’s cadres and ruling elite after the war were largely Serbs, though Tito himself was an (atheist) ethnic Croat. All of the various groups committed atrocities against all the other groups, except to the extent the other group was either a fellow Nazi or Communist symmpathizer. Certainly, the Tito regime committed many after the war. The Orthodox and the Serbs cannot take much pride in the genocidal Milosevic. A horrible, horrible mess. Many Nazis were from Catholic backgrounds; more were from Protestant backgrounds. Many Russian communists were from Orthodox backgrounds. Stalin was, for a time, an Orthodox seminarian, and outdid Hitler by far in murder. People of Buddhist and Confucian background participated in the murders in China, and outdid Stalin. Many of the most prominent, and murderous, Bolsheviks were Jews. Dzerzhinsky was, for a time, in a Catholic seminary. Most of the Japanese war criminals were Shintoists. None of this means that Catholicism, Protestantism, Orthodoxy, Islam, Buddhism Confucianism, Shinto or Judaism, per se, promote genocide. What it does mean is that people can commit terrible evil and that the religious background of a particular person provides no guarantee that he will not.
I grew up listening to my Irish grandmother’s stories about how terrible the British Protestants were to the Catholic Irish, and I don’t doubt they were true. Am I supposed to forever claim that the Anglican Church is genocidal because of that? When I was a child, the most prominent members of my community were KKK. Had they been able to get away with driving Catholics like my family out of the area, and with hanging a few of us as an encouragement to the others, some would have undoubtedly done it. Am I supposed to forever claim that the Baptist, Presbyterian, Methodist and Evangelical churches are genocidal because of that? No, and it would be terribly wrong of me to do so.
Even the savagery now being perpetrated by some Muslims will be over with someday. I truly believe that, though it’s sometimes hard to think so, and it does not prevent us, morally, from fighting against it today for the threat that it is, presently. And when that day comes, we should not allow ourselves to dwell overlong on the memories of it.