E
Eruvande
Guest
I love to pray, and have a lot of time to do it, due to my life circumstances. I use a liturgy book to almost ‘punctuate’ the day, watch the live mass on EWTN, pray five decades of the rosary and the divine mercy chaplet, as well as intercessions as I have the information for.
I’m well aware that this current positive attitude towards prayer will likely not last a great deal of time, and was wondering what I could do to shore up my faith for the times when prayer isn’t so sweet. I’m wondering about consecrating myself to Our Lady would be a good thing to do, as I am currently still a protestant. Does God hear and accept my prayers as a separated sister?
I’m well aware that this current positive attitude towards prayer will likely not last a great deal of time, and was wondering what I could do to shore up my faith for the times when prayer isn’t so sweet. I’m wondering about consecrating myself to Our Lady would be a good thing to do, as I am currently still a protestant. Does God hear and accept my prayers as a separated sister?