I was at a general bookstore and browsed for a few moments in the Bible section.
Publishers of Protestant Bibles have versions of scripture which they publish under the title of “life application” Bibles, if I remember correctly.
Maybe this is the general idea that you have here. You’re right, you and I might like to see such a study Bible developed in the Catholic Church.
I don’t have even one version of those life application Bibles, but the problem with them might be a cultural bias towards, say, the United States. From a world-wide missionary perspective, the Church developed the Catechism of the Catholic Church as perhaps the closest thing to what you are interested in. It might be remarkable to you to see how culturally independent it is – not completely, of course, because it has to remain true to the values of the true gospel message. But, otherwise, very broadly applicable.