K
Kendy
Guest
At a party, a group of dissenting catholics got to criticizing the church and one lady said there have not been an unbroken line of popes. She said there was once three popes.
I knew these people were wrong (well, because I have faith in the church and I know these dissenters will say anythingt to undermine her), but I didn’t really know what they were talking about.
Has anyone heard of this? What does it refer to? Any good reading materials to help me deal with these types of thing?
Kendy
I knew these people were wrong (well, because I have faith in the church and I know these dissenters will say anythingt to undermine her), but I didn’t really know what they were talking about.
Has anyone heard of this? What does it refer to? Any good reading materials to help me deal with these types of thing?
Kendy