Tiber Swim Team - Class of 2008 - ROLL CALL!

• Thread starter Thread starter kettle
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kettle

I was curious as to how many there are of us who are intending to enter into full Communion with the Church this Easter! We’ve less than six weeks to go, and I am so excited!!! 😃

Me, but I count exactly seven weeks to go. It’s Feb. the third. In a week it’ll be the tenth, then the 17th, then the 24th. That’s three weeks. March 2nd is four, March 9th is five, March 16th is six, then March 23rd is Easter, seven weeks from now. I’m excited too.

Hmm… I count 42 days. (7 days = 1 week; 42 days = 6 weeks.) Oh well, whatever… it’ll be here soon! LOL

Here, here!

I went through the rite of welcoming today and am now officially considered a candidate. 😃 Just in time too! Next Sunday is the rite of sending and call to continuing communion. If the past year is any indication, these next few weeks are going to go very quickly!

Me, but I count exactly seven weeks to go. It’s Feb. the third. In a week it’ll be the tenth, then the 17th, then the 24th. That’s three weeks. March 2nd is four, March 9th is five, March 16th is six, then March 23rd is Easter, seven weeks from now. I’m excited too.
You’re right… it’s less than 7 weeks. LOL! 😛

Happy to join the Class! My diocese is celebrating the Rite of Election/Continuing Conversion this Sunday and we’re finally in the home stretch. Can’t wait for Easter Vigil!

It’s been quite a journey, but we’re in the home stretch!!! Lent has never been so exciting…

:extrahappy: :extrahappy: :extrahappy:

Me! Did my Rite of Acceptance a couple weeks ago and my Rite of Election is this Saturday. I’m on my way! 🙂

I swam the Tiber last August, but the rest of my family is coming into the Church this year. 😃 Since my ds is the only one who isn’t baptized, we were told that we could just all go to the Cathedral together on the 17th for the Rite of Recognition instead of going two weekends in a row. (The Cathedral is 2 1/2 hours away.) This Sunday is the Rite of Sending and the Catechumens will go to the Cathedral for the Rite of Election.

So…at Easter Vigil:

dh: confirmed and First Holy Communion
dd #1 and dd#2: confirmed and FHC
ds: baptized, confirmed and FHC

:extrahappy: :dancing:

Count me in. 2007 was exciting but God has big plans for me in 2008.

It’s gonna be a good year and I can’t wait for Easter Vigil.

My head is going to explode…6 more weeks…I hope this time goes by quickly, lol

:whacky:

Had my Rite of Election last Sat…I was telling my sponsor and friends that when the Monsignor (diocesan administrator) held up the Book of the Elect to the assembly and then turned around and showed it towards us (and the altar), it was like he was presenting it to God, saying, “look! he signed it! he’s on his way!” It was very moving…🙂

I was curious as to how many there are of us who are intending to enter into full Communion with the Church this Easter! We’ve less than six weeks to go, and I am so excited!!! 😃
Not posted in a while but I’m here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back