M
MagentaC
Guest
I need a big question answered. As the title says, my… well, I call him husband, and I are not married. (he calls me his wife too…
) We got together when I was FAR away from God, and church. (I grew up in a non denominational charismatic church)
My husband and I have been together for almost nineteen years, and we have a nearly sixteen year old son. I’ve begged him for years and years to marry me, but he won’t. I gave him limits, like, Before our son is one, before he’s two, before he goes to school, etc… I thought it was because he comes from a Catholic nation, and of course there’s the no divorce thing. (Though, he’s never said a single thing about being Catholic.) His ex wife, and he weren’t married in the church, just signed the papers in the county office.
I resigned myself to his never marrying me as long as she lived… Then I went back to church. This isn’t good even in the church I was going to… Okay, in the meantime, his ex gets extremely sick, and died a few years ago.
It’s still been a few years she’s been gone, and he still won’t marry me! I’m thinking of joining the Catholic faith, but what is this going to do to that plan?? I mean, I’ve tried to get married for years, he just won’t! Can I still go, while trying to wear him down??
This is frustrating.
My husband and I have been together for almost nineteen years, and we have a nearly sixteen year old son. I’ve begged him for years and years to marry me, but he won’t. I gave him limits, like, Before our son is one, before he’s two, before he goes to school, etc… I thought it was because he comes from a Catholic nation, and of course there’s the no divorce thing. (Though, he’s never said a single thing about being Catholic.) His ex wife, and he weren’t married in the church, just signed the papers in the county office.
I resigned myself to his never marrying me as long as she lived… Then I went back to church. This isn’t good even in the church I was going to… Okay, in the meantime, his ex gets extremely sick, and died a few years ago.
It’s still been a few years she’s been gone, and he still won’t marry me! I’m thinking of joining the Catholic faith, but what is this going to do to that plan?? I mean, I’ve tried to get married for years, he just won’t! Can I still go, while trying to wear him down??
This is frustrating.