Trump admits it: He's losing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abrosz
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
With 4.5 months to go, he may very well be. Not sure that matters much, as there have been no conventions, 1 rally, no debates, and 4.5 months ago no one had heard of COVID by and large. Let’s see what happens 4.5 months from now. I say a rosary every morning for Trump’s reelection, and know many others in my Catholic circles who the same. I would be willing to bet there are not nearly as many efficacious prayers for a Biden victory. Statistics about the religious nature of the two parties simply make that evident.

We shall see. For what it is worth, I like looking at what oddsmakers say versus polls, since they take into account a myriad of factors, including polls. They have Biden today with a 56% chance of victory.

https://www.oddsshark.com/politics/2020-usa-presidential-odds-futures
 
Last edited:
I would be willing to bet there are not nearly as many efficacious prayers for a Biden victory.
Why not use your efficacious prayers to eliminate cancer?
They have Biden today with a 56% chance of victory.
That low? Ouch! But better than none. Point is that I don’t like Biden, for several reasons. I hope he will choose a good running mate (black woman!) and then right after the swearing in ceremony he would abdicate.
 
I use my prayers for a myriad of things - my family’s protection and my children’s faith, the Church and the Pope, America and the election, special intentions and more.

Seems an odd fit of hubris to suggest what others should pray for though. Can I assume you agree that there are likely far more meaningful prayers being offered for a Biden victory than a Trump victory? Or do you honestly believe the rosary, one of the most powerful forms of prayer, is being offered in greater numbers for Biden than Trump. I am amazed at how little the impact of prayer on these events is discussed on this Catholic website. We spend too much time discussing secular factors.

And Biden isn’t abdicating. If he wins, he is in for the term.

And I’d rather be at 56% than 44% right now either way.
 
I duplicated my post and couldn’t delete it sorry.
 
Last edited:
Has he dropped his lawsuit against CNN for reporting on his bad polls?
 
Why not use your efficacious prayers to eliminate cancer?
Because fighting abortion is more important and Trump is the only candidate who is squeezing the funding of Planned Parenthood.

If the Democrats abandoned support for abortion they could stroll to victory. As it is no faithful Catholic should vote for them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top