Trump Authorizes ‘Total Declassification’ of 'All Documents’ Pertaining to Russia Hoax, and Clinton Email

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not hard to find his tax returns. They are here
This is my opinion, and with money, I see Trump having an advantage than all the other politicians.

There are a lot of ways politicians get away with bribes. It is not new, it will not cease. And many of the politicians have made a lot of money for what? It used to be a civil service, and people did not become rich. But recently? Nope, they do become Rich. Very Rich. I have been on places that certain politicians where being bribed with American goods, and vice versa. It was not huge from what I saw. It was chump change. A little ride here, or meeting certain people there (famous). But I have seen it. This was on a very low level. Imagine the ultra wealthy?

This is a particular subject in which I do see Trump as not being purchased by others. Why? He has his money already. Can Trump be bribed? Absolutely. Can he become more rich afterwards? Perhaps.

My point is that people like Joe Biden, provided service, and became supper rich. Trump is supper rich and provided a service.

This is why Trump does not care. You can’t buy him, like you buy the others. Can people be concerned that the Taxes have not been released? Sure. But with out evidence, I can not accuse.

Last edited:
He wasn’t suppose to have any hotels or resorts or golf clubs.

His only job was supposed to be US president.

He was supposed to divest and everything put in a blind trust.

That didn’t happen.

They are supposedly still being audited, according to Trump, for almost four years.

You have to look at the timing on this one - all he needs is a headline to sway voters doesn’t matter if there is anything there or not its too late and he knows it - just another election ploy and people will believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back