Trump Backers: Suspend the Constitution

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuckB
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally understand your view.

I’m just going to accept that he’s not going to have a second term. But I’m just sick of him. I don’t like him and never did. His power trip would only intensify with a second term.

I’m also ready to admit that I’ve always felt he is a threat to National Security. What kind of person lets Bannon serve on the National Security Council ? Or fires generals because they don’t tell him what he wants to hear ? That sounds like something Kim Jong Un would do.

just so long as Trump is ousted.
He’s done very well since the election I’d say, raising over $200 million. Not bad for someone who lost a popular vote by 7 million. Maybe he can even get a bank loan. Then I’ll be eating crow.

Last edited:
Trump being gone will be a detriment to the well-being and personal liberties he fought so hard for,regardless of ones political affiliation.What a sad commentary on our electorate that the fraud that has been perpetrated for nearly five years against Trump,culiminating in a stolen election,is seemingly ok with so many ,regardless of the fact that we will continue to devolve into a America we no longer recognize,just so long as Trump is ousted.
Trump needs to step up and show leadership now with this pandemic. 2 deaths a minute right now. The guy needs to put his big boy pants on, get over the ridicule of the early pandemic daily conferences and step up to the plate.
And DO something about slowing this down.
Planning rallies and fundraising for 2024 is just not going to cut it for him.
The guy has how many days left to be remembered as the guy who made aggressive pro active moves to slow this down, rather then the guy who went golfing and dipped into go fund me funds.

This is not a poor third world backwater economy with dismal health care systems. This is a first world country with state of the art medical and enough cash to splash to slow this spread.

Last edited:
He made sure that a vaccine was developed in warp speed.What else would you have him do? Wiggle his nose and say abracadabra covid be gone?🤨

Well if you have any magic p ills to eradicate this let us all in on it ok?
None of this is Trumps fault.Much as you might believe otherwise.

Hey it could work,clearly nothing else has made a difference.Masks,no masks,shutdowns,no shutdowns,still same end result.Oh,other than all the business’ that have died ,all the kids being denied an education,social interaction…ya know

Last edited:
It’s written, “Fauci.”

The way you write it is incorrect. In italian a “ch”makes a hard k sound.

Anyway, the Pfizer vaccine is in collaboration with a German biotech company and not affiliated with warp speed.

He made sure that a vaccine was developed in warp speed.What else would you have him do? Wiggle his nose and say abracadabra covid be gone?🤨
There is no vaccine yet. There is only out of control covid. Waving vaccine warp speed speeches around is not doing anything about this is it?

What do I expect him to do, grow up, mask up, (as they say on North Dakota now) and stop with the rallies , and start looking at and implementing measures proven successful in places that have covid at controllable rates.

It was utterly ridiculous and downright dangerous to hold that rally. A new spreader event.

Irresponsible ostrich head in the sand mentality.

Last edited:
There’s a lot of that going around regarding this fraudulent election…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back