Trump campaign attorney calls for violence against Chris Krebs

• Thread starter Thread starter puer.dei
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dying in a slow rightist spiral of fringe news. . .

BTW. I always enjoy your posts.

Last edited:
Have to. This is the only place I see the craziest conspiracy theories.

Oh somethings fishy here.

Didn’t you hear? “If Trump loses it’s because they cheated”.

What I can’t believe is how so many supposedly educated people are so literal in hearing when certain people speak. What the lawyer said probably wasn’t the best phrased, but anyone who believes that he was actually calling for Krebs to be drawn and quartered is delusional.
The fact is we do have a lot of irrational people in the nation that are inspired to acts of violence by “poorly phrased” statements like this. Past experience shows this to be true. Hate crimes go up markedly after some popular public figure makes “poorly phrased” remarks about minorities.

@Victoria33, tried to send you a PM but it’s not letting me. Could you reach out to me please?

The fact is we do have a lot of irrational people in the nation that are inspired to acts of violence by “poorly phrased” statements like this.
Someone from our Secretary of State office commented on this concept today. Gabriel Sterling ( R ).

48.png
Georgia elections official slams Trump over voter fraud claims, warns of potential violence World News
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...-slams-trump-over-voter-fraud-claims-warns-of
Georgia’s Republican voting system manager on Tuesday unloaded on President Trump, accusing him of provoking violence against officials and election workers with his baseless claims of voter fraud and calling on him to accept his loss in the presidential race. In fiery remarks at a news conference at the Georgia Capitol, Gabriel Sterl…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back