TRUMP CAMPAIGN REJECTS Media Reports of Changed Election Pennsylvania Case

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
48.png
TMC:
Figuring out what the heck Rudy is talking about is a tough task in the best of situations.
Yeah, I would not consider Rudy to be a “source of truth.” I feel like sometimes he speaks without reviewing iand considering nformation available to him.
When all else fails personal attacks take over.?

Last edited:
Giuliani is a respectable person in the NE .
Respected by whom? Giuliani used to be very well respected but those days are gone. When people speak of Biden being addle-brained it makes me wonder if they’ve every seen Giuliani in action. To quote Jed Clampett of Beverly Hillbillies fame, “He’s a few bricks shy of a load.”

48.png
gam197:
Giuliani is a respectable person in the NE .
Respected by whom? Giuliani used to be very well respected but those days are gone. When people speak of Biden being addle-brained it makes me wonder if they’ve every seen Giuliani in action. To quote Jed Clampett of Beverly Hillbillies fame, “He’s a few bricks shy of a load.
Biden has cognitive issues because of the rwo strokes he had.

Giuliani is a lawyer and has young lawyers working on this. He points to certain section of the case because he feels it is a valid case.

How do they get away with this stuff, broadcasting it everywhere when it is false news? I see it even posted on the forums.
That story didn’t claim the entire lawsuit was dropped; it specifically says they withdrew part of the suit.

48.png
gam197:
How do they get away with this stuff, broadcasting it everywhere when it is false news? I see it even posted on the forums.
That story didn’t claim the entire lawsuit was dropped; it specifically says they withdrew part of the suit.
The main media outlets have been talking this up about how the PA case is now dead because of the changes. It if over the news. Bot so according to the Trump lawyers.

Giuliani is a respectable person in the NE . There are other lawyers on this law case.
I don’t know what the “NE” is, but I do know that they dropped some of their major claims. I assume he is denying that for PR reasons, but that doesn’t make it so.

The main media outlets have been talking this up about how the PA case is now dead because of the changes.
Well, that’s different than your original accusation that media was saying the entire claim had been dropped. Progress!

48.png
gam197:
Giuliani is a respectable person in the NE . There are other lawyers on this law case.
I don’t know what the “NE” is, but I do know that they dropped some of their major claims. I assume he is denying that for PR reasons, but that doesn’t make it so.
NE is short for New England states more or regional word, sorry…

Last edited:
Democrats had 4 years to verify the pee-pee dossier.
Democrats had 4 years to hang Russiagate on Trump.
Democrats took valuable time away from coronavirus in order to feed the impeachment charade.
Al Gore had 37 days.

But Trump has taken too many days already and he can’t have any more. Got it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back