Trump campaign T shirts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tambo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m as anti-Trump as the next guy, but this feels a bit paranoid.
 
Does seem a bit of a stretch…a more relevant question for me would be where are the shirts made, and where are they printed?
 
People see Nazism everywhere. Eagles on a flag is just a cool symbol.
 
My first thought was that it was reminiscent of the Marine Corps’ Eagle, Globe and Anchor.
 
I agree most people including myself wouldn’t have even thought of any connection, but now it’s out there, and the anti Trump Republican group Lincoln Project has picked up on it. If they start running commercials showing what is supposed similarities it could create a stir.
 
Last edited:
I find it amazing the lengths people are going to compare Trump to a Nazi, or to Hitler.

It bears repeating: What organization in the US is actually responsible for the deaths of hundreds and thousands of lives every year, and what political party gives unqualified support to that organization? Now, who really has Nazi-like qualities?
 
At a guess I’d say Planned Parenthood and the Democratic Party
 
Yeah, it’s either that, or code for " LOL at the people who think this design has a hidden meaning."
 
Don’t care…because even if it were White Nationalist “code”, it doesn’t matter…the T Shirt is not going to change the minds of a single centrist voter, which are the voters that elect presidents…and with 120 days left, I think the centrists have their minds made up…while those far left and far right will predictably vote the same, I’m not so sure the vast majority of voters in the middle are going to vote the same way they did in 2016.
 
Ditto, and the US had the eagle as our mascot long before there were Nazis
My first thought was Mexico…perhaps this is a tshirt supporting Trump by Hispanic Americans who agree like Trump says has done more for than any President in history?

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
This article is sooo crazy, and sooo false. I see an American flag, an Eagle, and the word America. All represent the United States. I don’t see anything Nazi there.

Hmm, also, as someone else said, look at the United States Marine corp image:

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

It’s all just going crazy.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top