Trump implies that he won't leave the White House unless Biden 'can prove' he won 80 million votes, as the president continues to tweet lies and consp

• Thread starter Thread starter Stephen_C
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he has not been able to prove that. Not even close. It is going take years if ever to repair what Trump and his administration has destroyed.

The burden is on the accuser. The multiple lawsuits have been absent of evidence or proof. So now he has turned to “prove your innocence”. 180 degrees from what we as a nation have always stood for. Counter to our judicial system.

It’s going to be awkward when Biden goes to bed and finds someone furiously tweeting there.

The burden is on the accuser. The multiple lawsuits have been absent of evidence or proof. So now he has turned to “prove your innocence”.
I wouldn’t worry about this too much. Even as President, Trump lacks the authority to make demands on the necessary conditions for him to not be president any more.

I wonder if Trump will attend Biden’s inauguration.

It would be fun if Trump stayed in the White House after the Bidens moved in. It would be like The Odd Couple with Presidents.

Sadly, he’ll probably leave.

Last edited:
Is Biden even going to have a big inauguration? Wouldn’t that be a COVID risk?
He should have a small gathering in the White House and stream it.

Is Biden even going to have a big inauguration? Wouldn’t that be a COVID risk?
He should have a small gathering in the White House and stream it.
I hadn’t thought of that. How will they do the inauguration?

Considering the lengths responsible authorities have gone to assure people the election was free and fair, I’m going to call ‘hearsay’ on your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back