Trump implies that he won't leave the White House unless Biden 'can prove' he won 80 million votes, as the president continues to tweet lies and consp

• Thread starter Thread starter Stephen_C
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I missed it. What leadership has he shown?
@CradleRC58

48.png
Victoria33:
Trump won the election, Biden should concede.
You’re always good for a laugh. 🤣 🤣
That was good for a good “hurt your sides” laugh. 🤣 🤣

I remember some predicting on the night of the election, it would look like Trump was winning but be patient a few days because Biden would end up the winner.

The only way the could confidently predict that was to know procedures were in place to ensure a victory for
Biden.

It has nothing to do with Trump’s lack of character. He knew how the democrats had tried to overturn the election and get rid of him since he took office. He was attacked and bullied for 4 years! He saw what the
democrats were doing over the summer by changing voter laws in key states. He knew the fix was in.

@meltzerboy2

I don’t think it was funny that @Victoria33 said Trump won the election and Biden should concede. I agree with her 100%.

The Roman Empire had two consuls who ran the Executive branch on 4-yr terms, alternating every two years so your idea is not that far fetched.

I remember some predicting on the night of the election, it would look like Trump was winning but be patient a few days because Biden would end up the winner.

The only way the could confidently predict that was to know procedures were in place to ensure a victory for
Biden.
No, the only way one could confidently predict that, was to have been paying attention. What a concept!

Trump spent months telling his fans that voting by mail is A Very Bad Thing. Meanwhile, Democrats were going all-out to encourage early voting and voting by mail. One or both of which, in many states - some, due specifically to Republican action – are counted later than the Election Day votes.
We – i.e., those who had been paying attention – knew well before the election that day-of results would trend more toward Trump, but early & mail vote would trend more toward Biden.

Handy campaign tip – if you’re going to demonize mail-in voting, you don’t get to turn around and whine because your opponent got more of the mail-in vote.

Right. Comey’s letter to Congress breaking a campaign law 11 days before 2016 election was fraudulent but no action was taken by HC. She could have sued up to the SC.

Last edited:
Trump did indeed win,it was stolen by concerted fraudulent means.Anybody who thinks otherwise is partisan to the extreme that they endorse this steal.Shame on all of them!
The irony in this post is impressive.

I think there were Shenanigans but if the Supreme Court doesn’t step in, Biden will be the president.

It won’t take the Supreme Court. After the vote on December 14, it won’t matter what Trump thinks or says. And he will leave prior to January 20; he’s just teasing his followers and the naive.

What you are seeing is how small Trump is. The narcissism is astounding.

This election and the months leading up to it have EVERYTHING to do with Trump’s character. Even Nixon, psychotic as he was, did not contest the very close election in 1960 between him and JFK, and Nixon actually did have good reason to demand a recount. And neither did Hillary Clinton contest the 2016 election and demand a recount, even though she won the popular vote and the margin of Trump’s victory in several of the battleground Midwestern states was very thin. No, Trump is acting like the spoiled child-man that he is due to his upbringing. He lacks character and is totally self-absorbed and spiteful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back