Trump implies that he won't leave the White House unless Biden 'can prove' he won 80 million votes, as the president continues to tweet lies and consp

• Thread starter Thread starter Stephen_C
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden won by the same margin that Trump beat Hilary in 2016, which he (Trump) called a ‘landslide’ at the time. And we know Trump doesn’t exaggerate or dissemble.

Last edited:
Most of them were sought out just because they were connected to Trump. It was all political theatre. It was and still is about the left being afraid of a Trump presidency because they cannot own him.They are scared for some reason,hmmmmmm

What scandals occured during Trump’s tenure? The only ones I recall are the sham scandals the Dems cooked up.
Look at half his pardons if you want to see scandals. Think of Manafort: He was high up in Trump’s election effort and now is a convicted felon. You think that’s a scandal? He wasn’t convicted of campaign irregularities.

Think of the lobbyists and satraps Trump appointed to head such agencies as the EPA. The first one tried to finagle his wife a job and enjoyed the high life on the government dime. A scandal? Think of his HUD secretary Ben Carson paying $30K to remodel his office then blaming it on his wife. No scandal there.

Last edited:
Let those who are without sin be the first to cast the stone…The Dems have a corner on corruption,…

Did you also believe the Watergate scandal of Nixon (apart from the corruption and resignation of Spiro Agnew) and the Iran-Contra affair of Reagan were political theatre concocted by the Democrats? Trump’s administration has given Nixon and Reagan a good run for the money in the scandal department, and that is only what we have been able to find out so far. No, the Democrats have not been scandal-free either, but they certainly do not have a corner on the corruption market.

For the record, two Trump EC delegates voted for someone else in 2016 (not Hillary) thereby reducing his actual EC count to 304.

Those lousy Dems, you know!

Last edited:
It was and still is about the left being afraid of a Trump presidency because they cannot own him.They are scared for some reason,hmmmmmm
Maybe they were afraid Trump was an agent of Vladimir Putin? If only that could have been investigated and Trump exonerated…

All part of the Deep State. Those meanies.

The only one telling the truth is John Barron.

While The Dems have projected
their own collusion with Russia on to Trump with their phony investigation,Biden is in the back pocket of China,who is the real and imminent threat. That anyone could ignore this is concerning as well.

He was never given the chance to cooperate and the democrats never tried to cooperate with him from day one. It was harassment, bullying, criticism, attacks against the president and his family from day one. The fact few democrats attended his Inauguration is very telling to the cooperation of the democrats. And the word impeachment was mentioned very early after the election.

President Trump definitely needed to stand up to the democrats. They were hoping he would roll over, take his toys and go home - instead he fought back and that only made them more angry because he wasn’t giving in.

At least half of the Muller Report details when Trump failed to cooperate to the extent of breaking the law.

If you think it was good that Trump failed to cooperate with the investigation, why do you think Hilary should be locked up? Her only offense was failing to cooperate with an investigation because her IT staff did not properly backup her email. If that needs to be investigated, everything Trump and his cronies did needs to be investigated.

And people under investigation should cooperate with the investigators, not lie, delay, and obstruct the way the Trump team did.

I guess I don’t know what Trump’s shenanigans were to have been. There was so much hate for Trump for day one and he was never given a chance or praise for anything. Personally, I think most liberals were envious of his success and his wealth.

While Trump may soon be out of the White House we are still left with the democrats to deal with and I am already fearful of the road we will be taken down over the next 4 years. How much power will be exerted over us. The deals made with foreign powers.

Although we have viewed politics differently, I am thankful for your participation here. I have learned many things about Judaism from you. @meltzerboy2

I don’t recall ever saying she should be locked up
about her e-mails. @Dovekin

There was so much hate for Trump for day one and he was never given a chance or praise for anything.
Not entirely true. He’s always had his 45-46% who backed him up no matter what. It wasn’t quite good enough for two terms though.

Last edited:
Fear not. If we survived, according to one’s political point of view, the administrations of LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, GWB, Obama, and Trump, we can surely survive Biden, or even Harris. Our people are stubborn but strong, and the ideals of our country are still guiding us, no matter which WH leadership deviates from them or distorts them. We as a nation will endure.

Live long and prosper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back