Trump mocks 'low I.Q. Crazy Mika' for 'face-lift'

  • Thread starter Thread starter AFerri48
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the double standard? If you disagree with one of the hosts implying Trump is mentally ill, surely you would also agree with Trump labelling them as a “psycho” and as “crazy”?

Lou
Don’t you see the difference is trump has an R in front of his name therefore any and all actions are acceptable. There is no hypocrisy there whatsoever, nope none at all.
 
That’s because his actions are not defensible in this case. It is something that should be called out and is in direct contradiction with our Catholic views. Criticizing his actions does not mean one is criticizing his vision or agenda for America. But this blatant idolatry of Trump and his politics over core Catholic principles has to stop.
Exactly.

This is not about politics or policy positions - it is about basic human decency. Trump’s behavior cannot be defended, nor can it ever be normalized. His behavior is pathetic and disgusting, and deserves to be called out as such.
 
Why the double standard? If you disagree with one of the hosts implying Trump is mentally ill, surely you would also agree with Trump labelling them as a “psycho” and as “crazy”?

Lou
I believe in self defense. Also, if trump is to get anything done in today’s political climate, he has to fight, on many fronts.
 
Steve Harvey offers very little political insight. Do you think he has any business being a television personality? Keep in mind that your answer will reveal quite a lot about your level of racial sensitivity.
Well, I don’t want Family Feud for political insight, nor do I think the show makes any claim to do so, unlike Morning Joe.
 
I believe in self defense. Also, if trump is to get anything done in today’s political climate, he has to fight, on many fronts.
So in another word, the ends justify the means huh? This defense you are making is pretty weak at best.
 
Don’t you see the difference is trump has an R in front of his name therefore any and all actions are acceptable. There is no hypocrisy there whatsoever, nope none at all.
This is outrageous. You actually admit that you accept any actions from a politician, as long as they identify as Republican? What kind of malformed conscience do you have?
 
Trump never promised to be the patron saint of manners. He promised to do what it takes to win on agenda. Believe it or not, many people already regard the media as part of the enemy of America, and this before Trump was even thought of. Media begging for sympathy? Good luck with that.
Mr. Trump’s “manners” are not an issue. His lack of ethical constraint is an issue. His judgement is an issue. And his mental stability is becoming an issue.
 
This is outrageous. You actually admit that you accept any actions from a politician, as long as they identify as Republican? What kind of malformed conscience do you have?
I was making a comment about some who seem to think that as long as a person identifies as republican everything is okay (or at least it appears that way). I think that is an idiotic position, I think I should have hinted I was being sarcastic. Sorry for lacking that clarity.
 
So in another word, the ends justify the means huh? This defense you are making is pretty weak at best.
That’s just your opinion. And your opinion is very questionable, considering you just admitted that you’ll accept any behavior from anyone who identifies as Republican.
 
Are you guys done trying to fix what it is way above your league?

This is a battle of giants. All I see in this forum is fight over fight about who said what and when.

But I can speculate this…

Those who loath President Trump will be very unhappy and apocalyptic for the next four to eight years, if they keep hating Trump.

Aren’t we told to love our enemies?

Some of you seem to need a chill pill, and others a reality check.

I say this also reflecting on my own self. Since I am after all writing in here also. Think about what you guys say before you write. It sounds like emotions are doing the talking and not reason for most.

Guys this is a complex situation.

Pray, hope and do not worry!

Christ is KING!
 
I believe in self defense. Also, if trump is to get anything done in today’s political climate, he has to fight, on many fronts.
So then, do you disagree with the response of the host? It can be seen on this BBC link if you haven’t seen it already: bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40438214

Also, I believe that Trump would have a lot less battles to fight if he did not create them, or insert himself into them when taking the higher road is the other option.

Lou
 
That’s just your opinion. And your opinion is very questionable, considering you just admitted that you’ll accept any behavior from anyone who identifies as Republican.
Read my above comment, I was making a sarcastic comment to exemplify the weakness of some people’s argument on here.
 
I was making a comment about some who seem to think that as long as a person identifies as republican everything is okay (or at least it appears that way). I think that is an idiotic position, I think I should have hinted I was being sarcastic. Sorry for lacking that clarity.
Do you often find yourself lacking clarity?
 
Mika said, according to the article, that he “is not well” and “even possibly mentally ill.” Notice the qualifications. I happen to believe so as well: to me, he seems to have a personality disorder. That is not mocking him; it is expressing a personal opinion. That is different from Trump’s saying “low IQ Mika” and “psycho Joe,” which is crude and vulgar mocking.
I find Trump’s comments jarring at times, even when they’re richly deserved. But I would prefer to be on the receiving end that than what LBJ used to do.

If he wanted to unnerve somebody, he would set an appointment with them in his office. When they arrived, he would call them into the Oval Office bathroom where he would be sitting on the “throne”, relieving himself. He would conduct the conversation while sitting there doing his business, not allowing them to leave.

When it comes to crude, then, nobody, not Trump, not Truman, had it over LBJ.
 
Read my above comment, I was making a sarcastic comment to exemplify the weakness of some people’s argument on here.
That’s a very weak response. Some might even call it a cop out. What exactly do you stand for?
 
Do you often find yourself lacking clarity?
I don’t know what you are trying to ask. It is just that as an internet communication, a lot of stuff is often lost in translation as you can’t rely on someone’s nonverbal cues so it’s hard to tell when a person is angry, serious, joking, being sarcastic, etc. I should have been more aware of that and made it clear I was giving using a over the top statement to comment on some who seem to have that attitude.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top