Trump planning to revive campaign-style rallies as he pursues legal challenges to election results

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Trump is planning to do this…the article also stated…
“But a top Trump campaign official on Monday, after the reports surfaced, said there are no plans for the president himself. “There is currently no plan for the president to hold rallies. These would be grassroots events similar to the boat parades, not presidential rallies,” the official said.”

By definition, that’s everybody in show biz or politics.
Yeah, people are totally kidding themselves if they think the vast majority of US Presidents are humble guys who put others first. The only one in recent memory who possibly might fall in that category was Jimmy Carter, and he’s considered a weak President.

Last edited:
And if they’re busy, perhaps the crematorium or the adult toy shop on either side of Four Seasons Landscaping could offer their services.

Last edited:
Sounds like he is attempting to get a form of Sedition going and possibly start a Civil War.

Oh please. He’s not the first candidate for President who lost (assuming indeed he did lose) an election and then continued to be in the public eye makng speeches. It used to be a regular thing in the 1800s and politicians who lost a particular Presidential race would often run again going forward.

Oh please. He’s not the first candidate for President who lost (assuming indeed he did lose) an election and then continued to be in the public eye makng speeches. It used to be a regular thing in the 1800s and politicians who lost a particular Presidential race would often run again going forward.
Did we not have a Civil War during the 1800s?

This is dangerous what he is doing. Holding rallies to invoke more anger, resentment and division.

Last edited:
I was speaking of after the Civil War. However, I can see that you will continue to have this extremist view no matter what I say, so this conversation is over from my end. Good day.

Considering the campaign has to pay Attorneys, Filing Fees and other whatnots for these lawsuits.
And in most cases paying for these requested recounts.

Last edited:
What should be more concerning is that he is going to spending the remainder of his time in office “Running Rallies” instead of “Running his Office” and preparing for a transfer of power.

Nobody can adequately replace Rush. Trump is similar to Papa Bear Bill O’Reilly. Huge ego and bad books.

I’d rather listen to Trump than Glen Beck though :roll_eyes:
Beck can’t figure out his allegiances and it never seems that he’s changing his mind with any other motive than increasing his audience share.

Did we not have a Civil War during the 1800s?
Are you adding a new narrative to the Civil War now? I don’t recall reading that James Buchanan started it…
This is dangerous what he is doing. Holding rallies to invoke more anger, resentment and division.
And what were the Democrats doing after Trump’s election? Preparing for impeachment and bad mouthing his every action.

Pot meet kettle @RidgeSprinter

Last edited:
Yeah, I really can’t stand him. He just changes his mind when the tide turns against him :roll_eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back