Trump promoted a doctor. Watch what she said about demon babies - CNN Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abrosz
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you scared yet?
I’m not afraid, but as a human being I am disappointed that the same brain capable of putting men on the moon is capable if nonsense like this.

But, you know, it would be censorship if we didn’t give thoughts like this equal time with peer-reviewed science, right? I mean, this is basically the same contempt for expertise that we see throughout our society.
 
I’m not afraid, but as a human being I am disappointed that the same brain capable of putting men on the moon is capable if nonsense like this.
Not the “same” brain. 🙂 There are many insane people.
But, you know, it would be censorship if we didn’t give thoughts like this equal time with peer-reviewed science, right?
Sorry, the difference is too scary. Unfortunately the words of a president are taken much more seriously, than a random Mr. Joe Schmoe’s insane rambling.

If someone would try to post a cheap and easy way to show how to build a nuke in your basement, using everyday materials, that kind of information would be censored. The president lending credence to a quack, promoting total nonsense is similar to that, even though there IS some difference.

Disseminating harmful lies is irresponsible. Quacks like she must be exposed and ridiculed mercilessly. Along with everyone who does not forcefully disassociates from a person like she.

Demon babies, my left foot!
 
Disseminating harmful lies is irresponsible.
I agree with you. I was sarcastically lamenting the loss of reason in our society.

This is an extreme example of the anti-intellectualism that permeates our nation. Peer-review, while not without its flaws, is still the best thing we’ve come up with to weed out garbage like this. It’s very good at doing that (again, not without its problems).

There is simply no peer-reviewed material that supports anything even approaching this nonsense, and it highly irresponsible of the president to give it a platform.
 
But, you know, it would be censorship if we didn’t give thoughts like this equal time with peer-reviewed science, right?
I get the impression the word “censorship” presently has a connotation that is negative leaning. “The removal of content considered inappropriate, harmful, or a security risk” had been something that I thought was generally neutral. Cursing and nudity was often censored from TV. Personal information may be censored from a public report, so on.

I cant tell if it is generational, cultural, occupational, or something else. But among the people with which I interact the word itself is seen as neutral.
 
Last edited:
I agree with you. I was sarcastically lamenting the loss of reason in our society.

This is an extreme example of the anti-intellectualism that permeates our nation. Peer-review, while not without its flaws, is still the best thing we’ve come up with to weed out garbage like this. It’s very good at doing that (again, not without its problems).

There is simply no peer-reviewed material that supports anything even approaching this nonsense, and it highly irresponsible of the president to give it a platform.
And I agree with you. What is sad is to have a “very stable genius” who promotes such crazy ideas.
 
And I agree with you. What is sad is to have a “very stable genius” who promotes such crazy ideas.
Let me add to display his narcissistic personality disorder, straight from the “horse’s mouth”:


He whines: “Nobody likes me!”
 
Last edited:
Nope

I am still voting to reelect President Trump.
At this point, minds are made up.
It is interesting and amusing to watch anti Trump crowd wear themselves out on topics like this.
🦴
 
Possibly, but there are (hopefully) swing voters, for whom FACTS matter.
Not enough to make a difference.

My point is that I believe President Trump is just throwing bones at the piranha.

🦴
sometimes with a little meat
🍖
 
Last edited:
Person. Man. Woman. Camera. TV

➕

Demon sex causes ovarian cysts

=

Stable genius
 
Last edited:
I’m glad that doctors and others came out the other day to share their positive experience with using the malaria drug along with zinc.

I saw this morning another good mention by a Yale doctor about how beneficial hydroxychloroquine can be. I thought it positive news in the fight against the COVID virus.

“Hydroxychloroquine could save up to 100,000 lives if used for COVID-19: Yale epidemiology professor,” One study found that early administration of hydroxychloroquine makes hospitalized patients substantially less likely to die

 
Mormons believe people will become gods after death. Depending on how important and observant a mormon you were, you might govern a miserable little moon somewhere or perhaps a whole galaxy. And there are plenty of mormons praciticing medicine in the U.S.

Nancy Pelosi claims her Catholic faith leads her to support abortion.

Plenty enough craziness.
I am still voting to reelect President Trump.
Same here.
Possibly, but there are (hopefully) swing voters, for whom FACTS matter.
Yes. Like the DOW at 26,000+, letting the Little Sisters off the Obama abortifacient mandate, no war, ISIS defeated, before Covid the lower unemployment rate in a generation. Hopefully the facts will matter. If they do, it will be Trump in a landslide.
 
Nancy Pelosi claims her Catholic faith leads her to support abortion.

Plenty enough craziness.
It is crazy, considering she has five kids and eleven grandkids and an enviable amount of wealth. Someone is surely putting us on.
 
Last edited:
Yes. Like the DOW at 26,000+, letting the Little Sisters off the Obama abortifacient mandate, no war, ISIS defeated, before Covid the lower unemployment rate in a generation. Hopefully the facts will matter. If they do, it will be Trump in a landslide.
It all depends on one’s actual knowledge and general attitude.
  1. The Dow went up because Trump created those crazy stimulus packages, jeopardizing our children’s future. And filling the deep pockets of a very slim, selected group of already ultra rich.
  2. the little sister mandate is good in your eyes, but not good in the eyes of pro-choicers.
  3. The lowest level of unemployment is artificial, which will have to be paid by the next generations. And he did for one thing only: “to buy some votes”.
  4. The ISIS war was won by our allies.
    But hopefully most people are able to see the real picture. We shall see it in November.
You are somewhat right that the economy matters, but what is the point if the workers will drop like flies do to the absolute mismanagement of the COVID crisis.

I can understand that preventing one abortion is more important in your eyes than a 150 thousand dead victims of the virus, but (hopefully again) you and your value systems will be defeated in November.
 
Mormons believe people will become gods after death. Depending on how important and observant a mormon you were, you might govern a miserable little moon somewhere or perhaps a whole galaxy. And there are plenty of mormons praciticing medicine in the U.S.

Nancy Pelosi claims her Catholic faith leads her to support abortion.

Plenty enough craziness.
40.png
Donkey:
I am still voting to reelect President Trump.
Same here.
Possibly, but there are (hopefully) swing voters, for whom FACTS matter.
Yes. Like the DOW at 26,000+, letting the Little Sisters off the Obama abortifacient mandate, no war, ISIS defeated, before Covid the lower unemployment rate in a generation. Hopefully the facts will matter. If they do, it will be Trump in a landslide.
AND, ALSO, if we have an HONEST election. Nationwide mail-in voting is a serious invitation for widespread fraud. Republican ballots can get “mysteriously” lost by the truckloads. Of course, very few if any Democrat ballots will get misplaced, destroyed or however else those who wish to fraudulently influence an election might dispose of them.

it’s imperative that voters be allowed to vote in person, with the proper precautions being taken to help avoid spreading the virus.

I feel the push for nationwide mail-in voting is a huge mistake. Who will be monitoring it to see that it stays honest? Is it even possible to do so on such a massive, widespread scale? I think it’s a dangerous idea, and I hope it doesn’t come to pass.
 
I’d be scared of being a baby in NYC with the liberals running things. I’d be scared of being a baby in Chicago, where one Barak Obama voted in the Illinois Senate against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act state version four different times, the list goes on, Virginia? Words like “infanticide” used.

That’s what I’d find scary.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top