C ChuckB Guest Jun 26, 2020 #1 Appeals court rules funding for Trump border wall construction 'unlawful'
W WingedHussar Guest Jun 26, 2020 #2 Cannot use money intended for defense on a defensive border wall. Nonsensical ruling is nonsensical and should be Jacksoned.
Cannot use money intended for defense on a defensive border wall. Nonsensical ruling is nonsensical and should be Jacksoned.
D dscath Guest Jun 26, 2020 #4 Thbolt said: I keep waiting for the wall to be built and Hillary to be locked up. Man, has Trump failed on his main campaign promises. Click to expand... LOL.
Thbolt said: I keep waiting for the wall to be built and Hillary to be locked up. Man, has Trump failed on his main campaign promises. Click to expand... LOL.
T ThinkingSapien Guest Jun 27, 2020 #5 I recall him declaring a state of emergency once to try to get funding for the wall.