Tsunami of voter fraud evidence is about to sweep away media’s claim that Biden won]

• Thread starter Thread starter Fati
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fati

Tsunami of voter fraud evidence is about to sweep away media’s claim that Biden won

‘I am afraid large sectors of America’s population are going to be off guard, however, when the states begin to flip’Fri Nov 27, 2020 – 5:37 pm EST

November 27, 2020 ([LifeSiteNews](http://lifesitenews

)) – After a slow start, the Trump legal team is now well and truly underway, and intends to show that the November 3rd election was really won by their guy.

In Pennsylvania, a courageous judge [has that you received 2.5 million back in the mail?

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

LifeSiteNews
Oh, LifeSiteNews

🚮

In Pennsylvania, a courageous judge has halted the certification while she looks at evidence of fraud.

The state Supreme Court, in a unanimous decision, threw out the three-day-old order.

HARRISBURG, Pa. (KDKA/AP) — The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has dismissed the lawsuit from Congressman Mike Kelly and congressional candidate Sean Parnell to declare universal mail-in voting unconstitutional in the state and deny the votes of the majority of Pennsylvanians who voted by mail in the Nov. 3 election.

The state Supreme Court, in a unanimous decision, threw out the three-day-old order, saying the underlying lawsuit was filed months after the law allowed for challenges to Pennsylvania’s expansive year-old mail-in voting law.

The state’s attorney general, Democrat Josh Shapiro, called the court’s decision “another win for Democracy.”

Last edited:
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Lol nothing is going to happen except Biden being sworn in in January.

It will be interesting to see where the 2 prominent far right thread starters go on Jan 1st.

It will be interesting to see where the 2 prominent far right thread starters go on Jan 1st.
I’m sort of conflicted about it, but in the end, I’ll be glad to see CAF consumed in the dumpster fire it has become. Still, I wish it could come back just for January 20. I’d love to see what nonsense these two would post on the occasion of Biden’s inauguration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back