S
They should also speak out, as Tucker has done, and call out the tech giants for their obvious biasConservatives should vote with their wallets and stop using Google sites.
What about the bias on Tucker’s own show? Or he’s granted the exception…They should also speak out, as Tucker has done, and call out the tech giants for their obvious bias
Tucker is quite honest about his bias, unlike DNC shills like George Stephanopoulos and the like.What about the bias on Tucker’s own show? Or he’s granted the exception…
I don’t mind them having their divisive ads. It is just flatly un-American to To be open to allowing opposing ads. Can they go if? Absolutely. That doesn’t change the facts.We have been experiencing this over the weekend. We often have youtube music videos playing in our house. Over the weekend we are constantly having to be exposed to Youtubes pro-BLM type advertisements.
He has them on all the time. I’ve heard them try to filibuster, Trying to avoid questions. Maybe that’s what you saw, Tucker trying to prevent such tactics.that must have changed? last time I tried to stomach it, he tramples over those with opposing views, cuts to breaks, etc.
He’s on for one hour, which is more than conservative views get on the DNC cable networks like CNN and MSNBC, or networks like ABC, NBC and CBSBut I understand. it’s his own show and he can make the rules. Ironic for a station that bills itself as ‘fair and balanced’
Why Tucker so much on CFA then? I’m still waiting for one Rachel Maddow thread.And yes, I would feel the same way if they only allowed right-wing information.
This appears to be old. If you present a Google Nest with this question now you will get a reply.When the time comes, that absolutely will happen.
Hopefully Christians also.
Visibility is the product that YouTube sells. An advertiser can identify an audience and sell visibility to them. It may be worth considering who the advertisers are to get an understanding of why you might be seeing them.Over the weekend we are constantly having to be exposed to Youtubes pro-BLM type advertisements.
Who is stopping it?Boatswain2PA:![]()
Why Tucker so much on CFA then? I’m still waiting for one Rachel Maddow thread.And yes, I would feel the same way if they only allowed right-wing information.
Assuming YouTube wants to allow the ad to run.An advertiser can identify an audience and sell visibility to them.
Alphabet’s biggest advertisers last year included Samsung, Apple, Geico, Target, Shell, and Ford. Between them and the advertisers that participated in other waves of boycotts for Alphabet’s ad network I get the impression that the entities bringing in the most revenue don’t have much issue with ads being rejected (I admit this is speculation on my part). These don’t appear to be advertisers that would make ads that raise much controversy.Assuming YouTube wants to allow the ad to run.
The flagging mechanism stinks. Some people on both sides use it in a way to silence others.The flagging mechanism for one thing. But this goes both ways. Tucker seems to do alright, though. I have myself OP’d him once or twice.
The people using Google sites and accounts have no power, and no clout in these matters. We are the product.Conservatives should vote with their wallets and stop using Google sites.