TV: American Idol (Season 7)

  • Thread starter Thread starter st_lucy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do think really good last night?

And

Who do think will be eliminated nonight?

I really like Michel Johns, but of course David Cook did really well. Also David Archuleta did really well also.

As for who I think will be elimanted is Kristy Cook or Ramiele Malubay.
 
I like both David Cook and Michael Johns.

I think it will probably be Ramiel or Jason to go home.

David Archeletta has a beautiful voice, but he is just too young to be an “American Idol”, in my opinion.

I also like Carly, but it is my understanding that she has had a record contract in the past. So she is not really an amateur.

Just my:twocents:
 
Micheal John has really grown on me. I LOVED that song he sang last night… smoking hot as Randy would say. I think David Archuletta has talent beyond his years. He seems like such a sweet, modest kid. But he’s not edgy enough to win I don’t think.

How was Brooke? I missed her performance.

David Cook is good, but I hate it how after they tell him he’s great, he sticks his tongue out. Not at them… sort of as a relief. He does it every single time though… drives me nuts.

I think Kristy is going home tonight.

I like Carly and even though I thought ouch, I agree that she needs a wardrobe makeover. Of course it sounds silly coming from a man who apparently owns only white & black t-shirts?
 
Micheal John has really grown on me. I LOVED that song he sang last night… smoking hot as Randy would say. I think David Archuletta has talent beyond his years. He seems like such a sweet, modest kid. But he’s not edgy enough to win I don’t think.

How was Brooke? I missed her performance.

David Cook is good, but I hate it how after they tell him he’s great, he sticks his tongue out. Not at them… sort of as a relief. He does it every single time though… drives me nuts.

I think Kristy is going home tonight.

I like Carly and even though I thought ouch, I agree that she needs a wardrobe makeover. Of course it sounds silly coming from a man who apparently owns only white & black t-shirts?
Brooke’s performance wasn’t all that great, and I LOVE Brooke.

I read in Fox today that David Cook had to go to the hospital after the show last night, something to do with his heart. I hope he doesn’t leave the show. I heard his brother has cancer.

I agreed with Simon I have never liked the way Carly dress, I thought that maybe she picked her cloths.:o
 
I read in Fox today that David Cook had to go to the hospital after the show last night, something to do with his heart. I hope he doesn’t leave the show. I heard his brother has cancer.
😦 That’s too bad.
 
Ramiele is gone. 😦

David Cook is fine. He suffered from high-blood pressure and was treated at the hospital right after his performance.
 
What did you think of last night show?

I thought that Jason did the best and than David Archuleta. I really didn’t like David Cook’s 😦 . But since he is so good I am sure he will make it tonight.

Also Kristy Lee Cook did really well.
 
I always try to guess what the panel is going to say before they say it. And I am usually wrong.

I did not like that version of “Over the Rainbow” at all. And of course, they loved it.

Different strokes…:confused:
 
I always try to guess what the panel is going to say before they say it. And I am usually wrong.

I did not like that version of “Over the Rainbow” at all. And of course, they loved it.

Different strokes…:confused:
That is funny because I loved it. I was worried when I saw the ukulele, but he did really well with it.
 
That is funny because I loved it. I was worried when I saw the ukulele, but he did really well with it.
I love that version! If you have never heard it, go to Youtube and enter IZ, that is the initials of the person who made that version with the Ukelele. He was Hawaiian or Polynesian and he did a version of “Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World”. IZ died in 1997 of respiratory complications due to obesity, I believe. DD was going to use that song in her wedding video, but decided on" Better When We’re Together" by Jack Johnson. I’m glad because that song always makes me cry, no matter what version:blush: . Anyway, Jason did a good job with the song.🙂
 
I love that version! If you have never heard it, go to Youtube and enter IZ, that is the initials of the person who made that version with the Ukelele. He was Hawaiian or Polynesian and he did a version of “Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World”. IZ died in 1997 of respiratory complications due to obesity, I believe. DD was going to use that song in her wedding video, but decided on" Better When We’re Together" by Jack Johnson. I’m glad because that song always makes me cry, no matter what version:blush: . Anyway, Jason did a good job with the song.🙂
That version, by the late Israel Kamakawiwo’Ole, has always been a favorite of my dd’s fiance, since he visited Hawaii years ago. They plan to have it played as their last dance at the wedding reception - right before they leave for Kauai in Hawaii. I love that song, and thought Jason did it well.
 
I am shocked that Michael Johns is off the show! I thought
for sure he would be in the finals! 🤷
 
Me too. But he will be on the tour, and I’m sure we will hear more of him in the future.
 
I am sooooo sad that Michael is gone. I thought he was one of the best.
 
I hope Carly wins. I liked Amanda Overmeyer too. She was different and not afraid to be herself.

I was very moved when they sang Shout to the Lord on Idol Gives Back. It was amazing. I thought the whole show was awesome. I think it’s wonderful that they are raising money for those in need.
 
Michael Johns was my second favorite after David Cook. I just get irritated at all the hype Daved Archuleta gets. He has a good voice, for sure, but he’s easily the most boring contestant on the show.
 
David Cook??

Wow. I am totally shocked.

It was suggested that all of Cook’s Emo fans were too lazy to vote? Apparently not! whoo-hoo!

👍
 
This was one of the best Idol finals that I’ve seen. Both Davids did a fantastic job! I was really actually pleasantly surprised to see David Archuleta step up and really emote! It was wonderful to see!

But hats off :tiphat: to my boy, DAVID COOK! Congrats! :clapping:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top