TV: American Idol (Season 7)

  • Thread starter Thread starter st_lucy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s great that David Cook won, I am happy for him! I think they
are both talented and nice guys and think that they will both
do well! 🙂
 
I was thrilled with the results. I thought they both did a nice job, but really think that David Cook is more “Idol” material. David A. has a great voice and seems like a nice young man with a good future in front of him but I found him really bland and his crying made me not like him at all.
 
I am glad that David Cook won American Idol. I suspect that he will have a successful C.D. in the very near future 👍 !
 
I liked both David’s. But I am so happy Cook won. He was great straight through. Archuleta was really good but in my opinion too young and I really hate to see such an innocent get sucked up into that lifestyle, although I am sure he still will.
 
I liked both David’s. But I am so happy Cook won. He was great straight through. Archuleta was really good but in my opinion too young and I really hate to see such an innocent get sucked up into that lifestyle, although I am sure he still will.
I think his father will keep him totally grounded. Plus he is Mormon - they are pretty straight and narrow. I think he will be a young Donny Osmond.
 
My husband called our friends last night (they know David) after David’s win to see how they were taking all this in.

Our friend said the last time he saw David perform here in town, was in a wine bar downtown. It was David & some other guy on stage with their acoustics.

Besides our friends, there were 3 other couples there. That was it for the whole night. He said he guessed David won’t have to worry about playing for just 8 people anymore. 🙂

Has anyone seen the “I’m going to Disney World” commercial he did yet? I thought that commercial was reserved for the NFL MVP after the Super Bowl win. Who knew! 😃
 
I am so glad David Cook won! Everyone at my work wanted him to win. I love his music.
 
Now that the season is over this poll is over.
Thank you all for participating.
If you’d like to discuss the results and the overall season and the show in general please feel free to join the TV: American Idol (general) thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top