TV: 'LOST season 4'

  • Thread starter Thread starter AaronsStaff
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Hurley got off and he didn’t follow Jack. I think Locke was one of the six and that is whose funeral Jack attended. He may have killed himself once he got off the island.
 
Well Hurley got off and he didn’t follow Jack. I think Locke was one of the six and that is whose funeral Jack attended. He may have killed himself once he got off the island.
I thought it might have been Locke in the coffin when I first saw the finale episode but I’m not so sure now. I can’t imagine how Locke would ever agree to leave. And Hurley apologized to Jack for following Locke at first, but now he regrets leaving some people behind. So, if anybody stayed behind, it would have to be Locke.
 
When I first watched the season finale I thought it might be Ben.

Now I’m not sure at all.

Plus if it were one of the “oceanic 6” you’d think SOMEONE would have come to the funeral.

😃 I’m hooked too.

My wife and I loved the part with Ben - “with your permission Jack I’d like to go with John”. That was hilarious!

It didn’t hit me til this morning though that I should’ve watched for a reaction from Ben since he thought he killed Locke.

And what’s up w/ Charlie ‘appearing’ to Hurley?!?!
 
Alright, I was totally into the show last night. It was great. Confusing as usual, but great. When Hurley said that he was a part of the “Oceanic 6” who are the “6?”

Also, did anyone watch the Eli Stone show to see what the “Oceanic announcement” was during the show?

(bear with me I came along in season 3)
 
I taped Eli Stone but haven’t watched it yet.

It’d seem we have 2 LOST threads going on now. Maybe the mods can merge 'em.
 
Okay, now I will actually follow this thread. Trying to follow 2 LOST threads is about as confusing as the show.
 
I don’t think Bernard and Rose are going to leave the island. If Rose left, she’d probably die from her brain tumor.
I’m putting my bet on Sun, Clair, and mabe either Jin or Desmond.
 
I don’t think Bernard and Rose are going to leave the island. If Rose left, she’d probably die from her brain tumor.
I’m putting my bet on Sun, Clair, and mabe either Jin or Desmond.
Desmond wont be part of the oceanic 6, because he was not on the plane. I think he will get off, but he wont be one of the oceanic 6. I think the oceanic 6 will be Jack, Hurley, Kate, Walt, Michael, and claire/aaron (Aaron would not have been listed as a passenger) but technically it would be 7 but 6 really if your doing it by who had a ticket for the plane.

also, did anyone else noticed that there were two people in Jacob’s cabin? I think one of them was Locke, but the face that stunned Hurley was not lockes, so that would mean locke was in the rocking chair, which does not seem right…

spoiler ahead so beware…

I listed walt and michael, because they are coming back within the first 8 episodes. I heard a rumor that episode 8 will be a Michael centric episode.
 
Here’s an observation I’ve made based on the flash forwards timeline…Hurley seems to be the first of the Oceanic 6 who goes from normal (happy to be off the island) to being spooked and asked what about the others on the island by Charlie’s ghost. After that point, Hurley was convinced that they should have gone back and when Jack met up with him he said so to Jack (also, because of seeing Charlie, Hurley started acting crazy and self-destructive). Jack said he didn’t ever want to go back, but as we know, something must have happened where he went from normal to being an alcoholic and then he met up with Kate and said we have to go back and then Kate said she wouldn’t.
It seems that people are haunted by the ghosts of those they were closest to on the island. We don’t know what/who caused Jack’s change of heart about returning to the island, but we do know that some of the main players (still alive and also deceased) were haunted by the ghosts of those they were closest to (Locke by Boone, Eko by his brother - who died on the island in that plane crash, Hurley by Charlie) and that each of those ghosts have been essential in solving a clue and opening a new huge bulk of questions. I don’t know where it will lead, but I think that these patterns are crucial in solving Lost.
 
Oceanic six? Jack, Kate, Hurley, Aaron & Claire, Sayid
That’s my guess.

I’m only putting Claire and her baby down because Desmond said he “saw” them being carried away in a helicopter.
 
I hope Jin, Sun, Sayid, and Desmond for sure get off the island. From the vibe Naomi’s group is giving though, I would bet the 6 aren’t chosen by the survivors themselves.

Why/how did Naomi have a picture of Desmond and Penny?

If the show’s only going to last 3 more seasons, I bet they all don’t get rescued until the series finale…that’s probably when we’ll get to see Desmond’s vision of Claire, Aaron, and the helicoptor.

The 3 things I think the audience deserves to see most for our loyalty to the show (at least what I want to see most before it’s all over): Kate marrying Sawyer, Sayid finding Nadiya, Desmond and Penny finding each other.
 
SPOILERS:

Ok, so we can check Sayid off of the list. And who saw that about Ben coming. Man, the surprises keep coming.
Call me strange if you will, but I was happy to see that Ben survives. He’s a very fasinanting charactor.
 
SPOILERS:

Ok, so we can check Sayid off of the list. And who saw that about Ben coming. Man, the surprises keep coming.
Call me strange if you will, but I was happy to see that Ben survives. He’s a very fasinanting charactor.
Im both upset and pleased that Ben is alive, on one hand I think he is a really interesting character, but on the other, this most likely means he is back in charge, and that Locke is dead. Locke is my favorite character, and I dont want him to be killed, but it looks like that might happen. What did you think of the time difference? 31min difference on island/off island, I thought that was pretty cool.
 
SPOILERS:

Ok, so we can check Sayid off of the list. And who saw that about Ben coming. Man, the surprises keep coming.
Call me strange if you will, but I was happy to see that Ben survives. He’s a very fasinanting charactor.
That was a shocking twist at the end, I didn’t see it coming until I heard Ben’s voice (I thought it sounded like him), so I knew it before I saw his face. Remember when Sayid said he’d sell his soul if he trusted Ben, well apparently he did.

This season really is moving along nicely. Can’t wait to see the next episode. The shorter season may be a better format to make the story move at a faster pace. And I’m glad the writer’s strike is over so they can get a few more episodes in before the end of the season.
 
So only six people get off the island? Hugo, Jack & Kate–any guesses on the other three.
Six that the public knows about. I’d say it’s quite possible that Sayid is NOT one of the Six. Despite what the announcer promised last week.
 
Any comments on the Oceanic Airlines fake commercial last week: “Oceanic – your ultimate destination” or something close. That should revive the “purgatory” theories, eh?
 
I shouldnt be reading this thread but I cant help but want clues to what happens. Becuase of my hubbys schedule we cant watch this show together so we wait until the end of the season then rent it and watch it straight through. The good news is that we never missed an episode!
 
Six that the public knows about. I’d say it’s quite possible that Sayid is NOT one of the Six. Despite what the announcer promised last week.
No, Sayid says he’s one of the Six both to the guy on the golf course and the girl he ends up killing.

I love Ben. He’s a great character, a great villan.
 
Is it possible Kate isn’t one of the “official” six but sneaks back to the mainland because she is still a fugitive? Also, if Juliette & Desmond get off they wouldn’t be part of the “Oceanic” Six because they weren’t on the plane to begin with.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top