A
AaronsStaff
Guest
The 4th season of Lost is almost here
First episode airs Thursday January 31st on ABC and I cant wait. the second half of last season was phenomonal, and I hope this season raises the bar.
It’s about time! :bounce: I’m looking forward to it also, but I’m not as into it as I once was. The hiatus was too long, it’s like they’re just trying to drag it out as long as possible, knowing that they have to wrap it up sooner or later.The 4th season of Lost is almost hereFirst episode airs Thursday January 31st on ABC and I cant wait. the second half of last season was phenomonal, and I hope this season raises the bar.
Yes, I hope we get all 16 episodes, as I said, if the strike settles. I meant the break between seasons was too long. But once it comes back on, I’m sure I’ll get back into it, as long as they keep the momentum going.theres no hiatus this year, 16 episodes straight, no breaks. Lost is only doing 3 more seasons including this one so season 6 will be the last one. I have to admit, like you, that the show has not captivated me as it once did. I loved seasons 1&2, but 3 did get good towards the end.
As long as my hero John Locke survives Ill be happy![]()
I don’t have cable either – too rural!I will be working during the show, but will be recording itblush with the VCR, no cable) and will watch it maybe tonight after work.
As a newcomer to LOST (started watching in Season 3) I cannot wait! I have it marked on the calendar.
That is what I have been told. I need to do that sometime in the near future, trouble is finding them time to actually watch them.I don’t have cable either – too rural!
I’ve been watching it since the beginning, and it just keeps getting better!!We’re blessed to have all three seasons on DVD – you should look into renting them if you can so you can get the full experience!
![]()
Oh no, I lose the TV to my daughter once a week again.
I don’t know. From her description, it sounds like a pretty complicated plot. It’s probably not wise for me to just jump in after missing so many episodes.
Sorry! Maybe you can get into it and watch it with her.![]()
Yes, it would be better to start at the beginning – quite an undertaking at this point, but if you have the time and interest, totally worth it.I don’t know. From her description, it sounds like a pretty complicated plot. It’s probably not wise for me to just jump in after missing so many episodes.
I live with oneYes, it would be better to start at the beginning – quite an undertaking at this point, but if you have the time and interest, totally worth it.![]()
(I’m a die-hard fan, can you tell?)
It was great to see Lost finally back after so long! It looks like it’s off to good start… I would think that Bernard and Rose are two of the other three, because they were all for following Jack. Not sure who the last one is.I know they say it only has three more years but that is sooooo long. I’m hopelessly hooked. So only six people get off the island? Hugo, Jack & Kate–any guesses on the other three.