Twitter blocks links to Lawyer Sidney Powell (Unsafe Warning)

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so condescending that Twitter thinks it needs to protect the public.

They look at the citizens as beasts who need to be herded. By them.

Oh, there is…it is just…well…

These were not top quality legal pleadings, to put it kindly.

Here is a link to the actual Complaint as filed in Georgia:
It hasn’t actually been filed yet. I looked for it on the US courts website and it’s not there.

It is Thanksgiving. If it was e- filed yesterday night it likely might not have even been docketed yet.

Last edited:

Also troubling are citizens who uncritically accept Twitter as the guardian of truth…many times because Twitter is censoring their political opponent.

48.png
Cathoholic:

Also troubling are citizens who uncritically accept Twitter as the guardian of truth…many times because Twitter is censoring their political opponent.
You’ve got Parler for social networking and Conservapedia if you need to look something up!

I tried to read parts of the Georgia Complaint…and it is like reading a poorly written blog entry from some conspiracy theorist. It just jumps from subject to subject, casually making allegations of widespread conspiracies. On top of that…it is soooo long. It is 104 pages. Legal pleadings should be concise and to the point, not meandering jumbles. (It is a legal pleading, not a junior college paper where the writer wanted to make sure they made the minimum page requirement)

Not even getting into the merits of the accustaions…it is a mess.

Feanor2 . . .
You’ve got Parler for social networking and Conservapedia if you need to look something up!
Thank you Feanor2. (I still think the same of Twitter though.)

And Twitter for the sheep who endorse censorship
Parler also removes content that it finds to be inappropriate. There are few internet services offering a space for discussion without some level of content removal.

The Complaint filed in Michigan is shorter (only 75 pages), but so riddled with typos and formatting errors that it is hard to believe an actual lawyer filed it. The MI Complaint is practically unintelligible in parts.

43. MichiganrequiresSecretaryofStateBenson,localelectionauthorities,and
stateandcountycanvassingboardstoprovidechallengerstheopportunitytomeaningfully participate
in, and oversee, the conduct of Michigan elections and the counting ofballots.
44. Michigan’selectioncodeprovidesthatchallengersshallhavethefollowing rights and
responsibilities:

It is Thanksgiving. If it was e- filed yesterday night it likely might not have even been docketed yet.
I’m not sure but I think when you electronically file it, the case number is assigned and it’s available on the docket report. I looked up Sidney Powell and I don’t think I saw any 2020 cases.

I’ve been waiting for this “kraken” and I know many Trump supporters have placed their remaining hopes in it. But when I read the complaints early this morning, I was incredibly disappointed. Powell has spent weeks telling the American people that she has evidence of fraud at the highest levels of our nation. Her complaints contain no actual evidence. Just wild ramblings and assertions. They’re riddled with obvious typos that a basic spell check would have caught. It’s truly hard for me to believe an experienced and education attorney wrote them. Yet she did. Based on her complaints, I do not believe she has evidence to provide in a court of law. There’s a massive difference between saying something is possible and proving that it actually happened.

I’m not sure but I think when you electronically file it, the case number is assigned and it’s available on the docket report. I looked up Sidney Powell and I don’t think I saw any 2020 cases.
Honestly, it would probably be better for Ms. Powell if those Complaints have not been filed yet. The MI filing in particular was like the documentary equivalent of a lawyer wearing sweatpants and a tuxedo t-shirt to a court hearing.

I’ve been waiting for this “kraken” and I know many Trump supporters have placed their remaining hopes in it. But when I read the complaints early this morning, I was incredibly disappointed. Powell has spent weeks telling the American people that she has evidence of fraud at the highest levels of our nation. Her complaints contain no actual evidence. Just wild ramblings and assertions. They’re riddled with obvious typos that a basic spell check would have caught. It’s truly hard for me to believe an experienced and education attorney wrote them. Yet she did. Based on her complaints, I do not believe she has evidence to provide in a court of law. There’s a massive difference between saying something is possible and proving that it actually happened.
It doesn’t look like they were produced in order to get a verdict in Federal Court. The MI pleading, in particular, is an absolute mess.

It appears, to me at least, like they were hastily cobbled together as a PR move.

It appears, to me at least, like they were hastily cobbled together as a PR move.
I had this same thought. Otherwise why rush it through at midnight on Thanksgiving with zero proofreading?

The filings clearly spell out the election laws violated, a system being used that wasn’t up to election code, and other countries at play. The “typos” and “formatting” is typical with court filings because of their systems. Dems are just being Dems. Time will tell how this all plays out in Court. She doesn’t need to present any hard or physical evidence at this time, it never it is presented in a such a way with an initial filing. Basics here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back