U.S. Will Cease to exist in 2007?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TPJCatholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it from whence it comes. When I start accepting the truth of the Koran I’ll start worrying.
 
I’m not very familiar with the Jerusalem Post. Do they print a lot of this Weekly World News type stuff?
 
40.png
Digitonomy:
I’m not very familiar with the Jerusalem Post. Do they print a lot of this Weekly World News type stuff?
I have seen articles from the Jerusalem Post before referenced on various web sites. I believe it is a major newspaper in Israel, but I do not know how reputable it is. It also has a pro-Israel bias.

As for the article, I do not have an opinion on it. It may of been printed to show the Palistinians/Islamist in an unfavorable light.

PF
 
40.png
WanderAimlessly:
I have seen articles from the Jerusalem Post before referenced on various web sites. I believe it is a major newspaper in Israel, but I do not know how reputable it is. It also has a pro-Israel bias.

As for the article, I do not have an opinion on it. It may of been printed to show the Palistinians/Islamist in an unfavorable light.

PF
It is the newspaper of record for Israel. Like the NY Times in the US.

Take that for what it is worth.
 
I don’t subscribe to the Koran either. Still, it is interesting to learn what others are reading and thinking about. It’s note worthy to some degree. I certainly haven’t heard anything about it in the news today, but then, I didn’t hear a lot of news today. I worked mostly.
 
yep. I also read somewhere on the internet that the US will go into a huge depression in the middle of 2005. The Mayans predicted that the world would end in 2011. I think that Nostradamus predicted WWIII around this time. There were people claiming that the world was going to end in 2000. There were people claiming that JPII was the last pope. My point is, you can’t trust these claims.
 
Blah Blah, Blah Blah, US this, US that. Blah Blah, Will be destroyed, Blah Blah. 😛
 
When Islam gets an infallible magisterium instead of sectarianism (they practice sola scriptura) then I’ll pay more attention to this interesting interpretation of their “scriptures”
 
Unless these people are going to force a earthquake near hawaii or landslide in Alaska or the Canary island then the US isn’t going to get hit with a tsunami any time soon. PLUS the US is huge. If one state gets hit hard with a disaster then the other states will help.It would be impossible for the US to disappear and not exist simplely because of a disaster. Our consitution and our governemnet are set up to combat these problems should they arrive. Maybe they should read Alas Babylon. Great book that hits on a disaster (nuclear) happen in the US and how the people and the government function after the disaster.
GOD BLESS,
Beckers

ngsednet.org/community/forums_posts.cfm?community_id=6&forum_id=139&topic_id=209
 
I can agree with the sins of pride and using a nuclear bomb, however if it was the Europeans who came here and fought with the Native Americans then isn’t Europe partly to hold some of the blame? Also some Africans sold their own people into slavery, so are they not partly shareing int he blame?

I’ll believe this when it happens. (That’s a big IF there)
 
I think we’re more likely to be punished for our culture of death rather than our opression of indigenious peoples (not that that’s very nice either).
 
I fail to understand why I should believe something “predicted” out of the Qur’an using a bunch of peculiar mathematical computations. That methodology could be used to “prove” just about anything. In my opinion, this “prediction” falls under the category of “wishful thinking”. I give even less credence to this than I would to most private revelations, which isn’t saying much. :rolleyes:
 
Hmmm… I seem to remember the world was due to end at the turn of the millenium. I suppose if one books enough dates for armagedon eventually you have to be correct.

I Bags January 2006 to December 3000. (as we will all be dead by them if it happens I will have a reputation as good as Nostradamus!!!) Pity nobody will be around to remember. Ho…Hum…😉
 
This has as much credibility as the numerous predicitons of the end of the world by the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Actually, the JWs have more credibility than Islam, and that isn’t saying much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top