U Tell'm Dave

  • Thread starter Thread starter HagiaSophia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HagiaSophia

Guest
"If I hear one more time how the United States better clean up its image in the world so we don’t further alienate foreigners and generate more terrorists, I think I’m going to retch.

There is no small amount of irony in the fact that the people who are doing their level best to make sure the news is dominated by stories portraying America as imperialistic and inhumane are the same ones warning that we dare not permit our image to deteriorate…":

“…They just kept disseminating the same lies – to the point that 90 percent of the Democrat base was actually taken in by them. And, finally, after waiting patiently for years for a smoking gun to incriminate the Bush administration, the American Left thought it had received a gift from the God it doesn’t believe in: the Downing Street Memo…All but Bushophobic readers understood that this same memo disclosed a genuine belief by the Brits that Saddam did in fact have WMD and that he might unleash them on allied forces if we attacked. Even liberal columnist Michael Kinsley doesn’t seem to buy that the memo is a smoking gun. The memo has turned out to be much ado about nothing.”

“…Not to worry. There’s always Gitmo: the story that just won’t die – the Left will see to that. Their relentless mantra is that the Bush administration systematically abuses and tortures terrorist war prisoners – at Gitmo and elsewhere…”

“…The notion that our success in the war will depend on our image is appeasement-driven psychobabble. But if the Left is so convinced of it, isn’t it time they ceased and desisted doing everything in their power to destroy our image?.”

worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44757
 
The left is insane. It, collectively, believes everything Democrats did and said concerning Iraq between 1993 and the winter of 2003 never happened. Or it believes, by repeating, endlessly, “Bush lied” that history can be erased.

Spooky.
 
40.png
David_Paul:
The left is insane. It, collectively, believes everything Democrats did and said concerning Iraq between 1993 and the winter of 2003 never happened. Or it believes, by repeating, endlessly, “Bush lied” that history can be erased.

Spooky.
I think its called “denial”. 🙂
 
I was wondering “Dave who?”, but when I clicked on the link, I realized it was the same Dave whose book is sitting in front of me.

Hagia, since you are a David Limbaugh reader, could you help me on this thread?

Thanks.
 
40.png
Digitonomy:
I was wondering “Dave who?”, but when I clicked on the link, I realized it was the same Dave whose book is sitting in front of me.

Hagia, since you are a David Limbaugh reader, could you help me on this thread?

Thanks.
Well I’ve put my thoughts into the thread - hope they are helpful.
 
Did anyone else hear the soundbites of Durbin comparing a prisoner who was subjected to the air conditioner being off or on to the tortures of the Gulag or the Pol Pot regime? PUH LEASE! Is that man playing with a full deck? Do people understand how ridiculous that sounds?

Lisa N
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top