... Undercover With Antifa in Portland

• Thread starter Thread starter Annie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the only explanation for the fireworks is a grand international conspiracy and not people driving 10 minutes up the highway across the Washington state line.

They don’t routinely or easily sell commercial grade fireworks even in the state of Washington. And though they might be available there they’re not cheap either.

Last edited:
Compared to some actual peaceful protests like the anti-mask protests in my area that did not involve explosives, lasers, homemade riot shields, ninja-uniforms, molotov cocktails, gas masks, and other paraphernalia for a street fight, it does indicate that something is rotten in Portland.

They don’t routinely or easily sell commercial grade fireworks even in the state of Washington. And though they might be available there they’re not cheap either.
The big fireworks story of 2020 was how COVID canceled tons of displays and the manufacturers and technicians illegally sold off tons of commercial grade fireworks for dirt cheap.
it does indicate that something is rotten in Portland.
Yup, it’s spelled PPB.

Never heard of illegal firework sales due to COVID-19 …do you have links? I tried a search but nothing came up. Did they arrest people for this?

Never saw a news report on that big story and I take it since you didn’t post one you don’t have a link to one either. now I could have missed it but if it was a big story as you say you should be able to find a link to it. I tried to search for something like that nothing came up. So I guess it wasn’t a big story. And illegally selling fireworks would be under Federal jurisdiction and they would have been all over it. That should have been big news which is what you asserted in your post that they were transferring and selling illegally to people.

Last edited:
Thanks for the links …but the article stated consumer grade fireworks not commercial as noted in PDX …these are illegal in some states but legal in others …so consumers are traveling to locations to purchase them it seems.

Glad you are getting your beauty rest Dude… some of us have been working 15-15.5 hours a day living in camps due to fire assignments, rest and sleep is not a luxury …nor gobs of time on google searching …it’s more like 30 - 40 minutes a day total in small increments.

Someone is purchasing the fireworks and transporting them to PDX in great quantities - it’s a funded operation and has organization … all of your denials don’t change that fact.

Last edited:
…but the article stated consumer grade fireworks not commercial as noted in PDX
You noted commercial but I’m unaware of what was used in Portland. What was used in Portland and what evidence is there? Cops only seemed to show evidence of consumer stuff. Most of the illegal commercial sales seemed to happen on the east coast, see the couple of weeks earlier this summer that NYC sounded like a warzone.
…nor gobs of time on google searching …it’s more like 30 - 40 minutes a day total in small increments.
In that case understandable why you’re uninformed.
Someone is purchasing the fireworks and transporting them to PDX in great quantities - it’s a funded operation and has organization … all of your denials don’t change that fact.
What evidence do you have of this? It doesn’t take a an international logistics business to buy stuff 10 minutes up the highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back