S
Skyhighblue34
Guest
I went to confession for a mortal sin I committed yesterday. Instead of going over the list of sins I had prepared for confession, I instead asked the priest for his advice on the mortal sin I had committed, because it keeps me going to confession weekly. He went on for a long time with his advice, and by the end of it, kinda rushed to say my sins were forgiven because Mass was just about to start. But after I left the confessional, I remembered that I never said I committed the mortal sin twice… And I know that you must say the number of mortal sins you’ve committed “to the best of your recollection.” I didn’t intentionally forget about it though… I even tried to stick around after mass so I could ask him about it, but he disappeared on me. My memory was also fuzzy, I don’t know if I told him or not anymore.
Should I just go to confession to tomorrow to get this straightened out?
Should I just go to confession to tomorrow to get this straightened out?