G
grumpygusguy
Guest
I apologized to my brother and promised to make a better effort with his fiance and I will make good on that. Im not a groomsman though and I wont be. That was made more than clear and you guys were right neither of them wanted me up there.
But they havent picked ushers yet and they said that they would keep me in mind. But if they do make me an usher it will be a less important role. I will only be in photos as family, not in wedding party pics. And I wont get to help with any planning or anything. It seems like they are thinking about the role to save me any embarrassment not because they want me in it. Im fine with that and Im trying to not feel insulted.
I dont think I have a question this time but you guys were so helpful last time I just wanted to keep you updated. Any advice would be appreciated of course, but I dont know what advice I need.
But they havent picked ushers yet and they said that they would keep me in mind. But if they do make me an usher it will be a less important role. I will only be in photos as family, not in wedding party pics. And I wont get to help with any planning or anything. It seems like they are thinking about the role to save me any embarrassment not because they want me in it. Im fine with that and Im trying to not feel insulted.
I dont think I have a question this time but you guys were so helpful last time I just wanted to keep you updated. Any advice would be appreciated of course, but I dont know what advice I need.