Urgent Prayer Request - 40 Days for Life

• Thread starter Thread starter CARose
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CARose

Please Pray for 40 Days for Life, which is starting today!

I truly believe this is a battle being waged both in Heaven and on Earth, and right now we have really upset the Spiritual Realm. On the eve of this campaign our house, a good solid house, has sprung three significant leaks.

Strong Pro-Life warriors who have fought the good fight in our area are being besieged with massive computer viruses (these are unrelated folks, so they haven’t infected one-another).

Speakers for tonights Rally have come down ill or are overcome with fear and have backed out.

Friends and family members have taken seriously ill, distracting our team from the effort at hand.

The abortionist in our area has killed over 50,000 innocent babies to the sacrifice of “choice” and in so doing, there is a strong portal to Hell that has been opened up in our community. We need all the prayers we can get to battle this evil.

Please pray for all those who stand up against abortion.
Please pray for all lost to abortion.
Please pray for all who have had an abortion.
Please pray for all who have been affected by abortion.
Please pray for all who have worked in the abortion industry.
Please pray for all who have been involved in making abortion possible.
Please pray that hearts and minds will come to the realization that all human life is sacred, from conception to natural death.
Please pray that abortion becomes an unthinkable choice in our lifetimes.
Please pray that good men and women stand up and say “NO, it’s NOT a CHOICE, it’s a CHILD”
Please pray that we are no longer silent on this most serious issue.

Please pray! We need both faith and reason to win this battle, and right now we are in serious need of prayer.

Thank you and God Bless,

CARose

CARose,
I am sorry your kickoff hasn’t gone well. I am part of the Southfield Michigan 40 Days For Life at www.40daysforlife.com/southfield and our kickoff went great and we are covering 960 continuous hours of vigil starting with 20 of us last night in the Freezing Rain and snow. I will pray for the success of your efforts. Please pray for ours.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

May The Holy Spirit enter into the situation and resolve it in accord with God’s Will…

I will be praying throughout this 40 days.

God Bless,
SpokBBane

Praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

J†M†J
Still praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

You guys are awesome!

I don’t get to Catholic Answers Forum much these days, my life is a bit busy, but I just on a lark took a look at “My Posts” and realized you guys had replied on this thread. Thank you so much for your prayers, they have helped I’m sure.

As for our Kick-Off Rally, I’m really sorry I never got back to you guys. Yes, nothing went according to plan, there was definitely a Spiritual Battle going on, but the Rally itself turned out Wonderful! It did not go according to my plan, but I knew from the beginning that it would be exactly what God wanted it to be, so I simply went with the flow, even though all but one of my 6 speakers for a 3 hour vigil kick-off backed out. We had anywhere from 12 at the beginning to perhaps 30 at the height, which I thought was a great turn-out. We had a non-denom charismatic church provide intercessory prayer at the sidewalk during the entire vigil, while it became an “open mic” night. It was really wonderful.

We had a mini-flatbed truck, on which we placed a lawn umbrella, lit with christmas lights, an amp and speaker, with a mic.
We also borrowed the mic stand from church and our podium, a music stand. We had a wonderfully quiet generator to power the lights and sound, and we even provided a pot of hot water with Tea Bags, Coffee bags, and Hot Chocolate.

So, it wasn’t at all what I expected, but it was exactly what was meant to be! It was perfect!

Thanks again for your wonderful prayers.

And, we just got word that Shawn Carney will be visiting us in a couple weeks! Yeah!

God Bless,

CARose

It sounds like the Evil One is waging war…too many negative incidents to be coincidence. Start saying the Exorcism prayer:
Behold the Cross of the Lord. Begone, ye enemy powers.
The Lion of the Tribe of Juda, the Root of David has conquered.
Alleluia. Alleluia. Amen.

For all those who stand up against abortion. ***Please, God, bless their efforts. ***
For all lost to abortion. Please, God, grant their souls peace.
For all who have had an abortion. Please, God, grant them remorse and conversion.
For all who have been affected by abortion. Please, God, grant them peace of mind and soul.
For all who have worked in the abortion industry. Please, God, grant them speedy conversion.
For all who have been involved in making abortion possible. Please, God, let them see their errors.
That hearts and minds will come to the realization that all human life is sacred, from conception to natural death. We pray to the Lord Our God, Author and Giver of life.
That abortion becomes an unthinkable choice in our lifetimes. We pray to the Lord Our God.
That good men and women stand up and say “NO, it’s NOT a CHOICE, it’s a CHILD”. Please, God, grant them the courage of their convictions.
That we are no longer silent on this most serious issue. ***Please, God, aid and strenghten us and forgive us for the silence.

God Bless you, CARose, and all those dedicated to this work.

Wow Conservative,

What a beautiful prayer! Thank you so much!

God Bless, and have a wonderful evening,

CARose

Still praying…

Thanks Mary ann R

And for all those following this thread, the Lord’s abundance continues. While I am stuck at home due to a bit of a blizzard (I live an hour away from the site of our vigil, so heading down to join today would not be prudent) I have had the opportunity to receive and respond to e-mails indicating that Shawn Carney, from the national campaign will be visiting us in a couple of weeks. By my being home I have been present to work on coordinating a number of details that would have been left unattended had I been out at the vigil site, so I feel my role is clearly defined for this moment.

God is truly a marvel in all he does for us.

Thank you all for your continued prayers for our 40 Days for Life nation-wide campaign. You lift us up!

God Bless,

Carol Marie

Wow Conservative,

What a beautiful prayer! Thank you so much!

God Bless, and have a wonderful evening,

CARose
I couldn’t resist - your petitions were like the petitions of a litany.
God bless you more !

…God is truly a marvel in all he does for us.
Alleluia! Amen!

Keeping your intentions in prayer and thank you for the update.

J†M†J
Continuing to pray for the success of your 40 DFL. I will pray for it in my rosary tonight.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back