Urgent Prayers for Marriage

  • Thread starter Thread starter PolishK
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marriage Prayer

Lord, help us remember when we first met and the strong Love that grew between us.
To work that Love into practical things so nothing can divide us.
We ask for words both kind and loving, and for hearts always ready to ask for forgiveness as well as to forgive.
Dear Lord,we put our marriage into your hands.
We pray this Marriage Prayer in the name of Jesus Christ

Amen.
 
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
He is still at home. On Monday, I asked what was going on and he said he wasn’t sure if he should stay or go. He said that if I needed him to make an immediate decision then he would leave.
Please, please keep us in your prayers. I am trying in every way I know how to save my marriage.
 
I will add you and your husband to a novena to St. Joseph…

PRAYER TO ST. JOSEPH

Saint Joseph, you are the faithful protector and intercessor of all who love and venerate you. You know that I have confidence in you and that, after Jesus and Mary, I come to you as an example for holiness, for you are especially close with God. Therefore, I humbly commend myself, with all who are dear to me and all that belong to me, to your intercession. I beg of you, by your love for Jesus and Mary, not to abandon me during life and to assist me at the hour of my death.

Glorious Saint Joseph, spouse of the Immaculate Virgin, pray for me to have a pure, humble, charitable mind, and perfect resignation to the divine Will. Be my guide, my father, and my model through life that I may die as you did in the arms of Jesus and Mary.

Loving Saint Joseph, faithful follower of Jesus Christ, I raise my heart to you to implore your powerful intercession in obtaining from the Divine Heart of Jesus all the graces necessary for my spiritual and temporal welfare, particularly the grace of a happy death, and the special grace I now implore.
Guardian of the Word Incarnate, I feel confident that your prayers on my behalf will be graciously heard before the throne of God.

St. Joseph Most Prudent, Pray for us!
Amen.
 
Marriage Prayer

Lord, help us remember when we first met and the strong Love that grew between us.
To work that Love into practical things so nothing can divide us.
We ask for words both kind and loving, and for hearts always ready to ask for forgiveness as well as to forgive.
Dear Lord,we put our marriage into your hands.
We pray this Marriage Prayer in the name of Jesus Christ

Amen.
 
Your prayers are working. God is hearing them.
My husband is still at home (though he just left for a business trip).
We are getting along well and he asked me to go with him to visit his family over Easter (he told them he was leaving me two months ago). The past couple of days, he has been warming up a lot. He’ll return home in 5 days and I ask for your continued prayers.

Thank you ~ <3
 
PRAYER TO
SAINT RITA

Dear St. Rita,
during your entire life on earth
you found your happiness by following the will of our heavenly Father.
Help me to be as trusting of God in all His designs for me.
Help me this day to give myself to Him as you did,
without limit, without fear, without counting the cost.
Help me to be generous in serving the needs of others,
patient in all difficulties,
forgiving toward all who injure me.
Help me to learn more deeply the great mystery of the Cross of Jesus,
so that by embracing it as you did,
I may come to experience its power to heal and to save.

Amen.
 
Thank you. I’m asking for your continued prayers as I am having a lot of doubts, anxieties and hopelessness today.

Please pray for me and my husband.

Thank you.
 
Praying for you, PolishK! Hang in there…

PRAYER TO
SAINT RITA

Dear St. Rita,
during your entire life on earth
you found your happiness by following the will of our heavenly Father.
Help me to be as trusting of God in all His designs for me.
Help me this day to give myself to Him as you did,
without limit, without fear, without counting the cost.
Help me to be generous in serving the needs of others,
patient in all difficulties,
forgiving toward all who injure me.
Help me to learn more deeply the great mystery of the Cross of Jesus,
so that by embracing it as you did,
I may come to experience its power to heal and to save.

Amen.
 
Thank you for your continued prayers. We had a wonderful Easter holiday with family.
Please continuing praying for our marriage as there is a lot of work and healing that needs to take place.

Your prayers are appreciated immensely!

Thank you.
 
PRAYER TO
SAINT RITA

Dear St. Rita,
during your entire life on earth
you found your happiness by following the will of our heavenly Father.
Help me to be as trusting of God in all His designs for me.
Help me this day to give myself to Him as you did,
without limit, without fear, without counting the cost.
Help me to be generous in serving the needs of others,
patient in all difficulties,
forgiving toward all who injure me.
Help me to learn more deeply the great mystery of the Cross of Jesus,
so that by embracing it as you did,
I may come to experience its power to heal and to save.

Amen.
 
PolishK, I am praying for you. Please pray for me, as I am in a similar situation with my wife. Let’s keep each other in our prayers.
 
PRAYER TO
SAINT RITA

Dear St. Rita,
during your entire life on earth
you found your happiness by following the will of our heavenly Father.
Help me to be as trusting of God in all His designs for me.
Help me this day to give myself to Him as you did,
without limit, without fear, without counting the cost.
Help me to be generous in serving the needs of others,
patient in all difficulties,
forgiving toward all who injure me.
Help me to learn more deeply the great mystery of the Cross of Jesus,
so that by embracing it as you did,
I may come to experience its power to heal and to save.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top