USA a Police State

• Thread starter Thread starter Sirach14
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Sirach14:
Professor teaches that USA is a police state and 9/11 was orchestrated by US Government.
“FREE SPEECH” once again.

newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/4/26/105917.shtml
In these type of cases I’ve noticed a lot of anti-Semitism. It often seems that the people who are anti-Catholic also tend to be anti-Semitic and vice versa.

40.png
Sirach14:
Professor teaches that USA is a police state and 9/11 was orchestrated by US Government.
Someone once said, “If you call someone a Nazi, and disagree with him, and you’re not dead within the month, then he’s just proven you wrong.”

If the USA is a police state, it is the weakest police state in history if it lets professors spout off like this one. In a real police state he would be digging his own grave right about now. Thank God that the USA is not a police state.

I have heard about this professor on one of the talk shows (I think Hannity) and put her in the same boat as Ward Churchill. “People” like these have utter contempt for the United States.

I just hope the alumni association and prospective students take into account this “professor” when contributing or applying to the college.

PF (Who has Newsmax on his favorites list:dancing: )

rastell said:
In these type of cases I’ve noticed a lot of anti-Semitism. It often seems that the people who are anti-Catholic also tend to be anti-Semitic and vice versa.

Not always. Many Jews who are anti-Catholic are not anti-Semitic, but it is clear that there is a predominance of left wing based anti-Semitism and anti-Catholicism being promoted throughout the university system today.

The “Guardian”?

You mean there are people who waste their time reading the “Guardian”?

Maybe they are the same people who believe Dan Rather’s memos are real.

Do any of you out there really believe that America is not turning into a police state? Have you read the Patriot Act?

As far as the US orchestrating 9/11, there is **credible evidence **that the US did at least know that a major attack was about to happen…and did nothing to stop it. After all, the neo-cons needed this to justify there unjust wars on the Middle East.

40.png
smackdaddy:
As far as the US orchestrating 9/11, there is **credible evidence **that the US did at least know that a major attack was about to happen…and did nothing to stop it. After all, the neo-cons needed this to justify there unjust wars on the Middle East.
show us the “credible evidence”

40.png
JW10631:
The “Guardian”?

You mean there are people who waste their time reading the “Guardian”?

Maybe they are the same people who believe Dan Rather’s memos are real.
Ahh, my friend, the MSM sycophants in the USA have been letting us down for a number of years. I’ve found I need to go elsewhere for actual investigative journalism (Robert Parry is “da man”!). I’m a political junkie, and facts/differing opinions are my bread and butter. I like too look at as many aspects of an issue as I can before I make a judgement.

Peace!

40.png
abcdefg:
provide a more specific link plz.
btw that site contains tons of materials that is either ad-hominen attacks or can’t be confirmed which is a deadly give away of conspiracy theory.
go to the left side of the page and read the links concerning 9-11.

ftw even isn’t a news agency by itself.
it’s a publication just like Jack T Chick publication

as it’s not a news agency, it can’t obtain 1st hand material itself, it has to quote from a news agency.

many articles show no link of references, in the few case it did list some sources:
  1. it need to link to the article of the resource it quotes, not just some site name like AP Reuter etc. do you believe me if I write an article stating AP says you, smackdaddy, is a terrorist without telling you which article of AP it is?
  2. it doesn’t use quotation marks for its slanderous remarks. in the source article it may be stated as “maybe” “probably” or said by some terrorists or from an unreliable source. but here they’re offered as facts.
Read any article from a respectable source and see how to quote from other sources.

The last remaining meaning to the words ‘liberal’ and ‘conservative’ just left the building.

40.png
smackdaddy:
Do any of you out there really believe that America is not turning into a police state? Have you read the Patriot Act?

Out of curiosity…How has the Patriot Act impacted YOUR life? What have you been prevented from doing? What rights did you previously enjoy that now you no longer do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back