USPS employee who claimed mail-in ballot tampering in PA recants allegations

• Thread starter Thread starter Allie1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many cases have there been concerning this election that were not built on hearsay and conjecture?
Let me see, I have to take a minute to add this up, uh huh… yes… and this… carry the one… checking the result…

Ah, here it is - exactly zero.

@TMC

And how many criminal cases start off in the same way? I heard two men talking, it sounded like one of them was hiring the other to kill his wife… I saw people going into the house for just a few minutes, lots of them, always late at night…

And remember the San Bernardino shootings, where neighbors saw some suspicious circumstances but didn’t report them because they didn’t want to seem racist?

The little bits of this and that are what start a number of investigations.

And how many criminal cases start off in the same way? I heard two men talking, it sounded like one of them was hiring the other to kill his wife…
I think the parallel would be “Someone, I don’t know her name, told me that she heard two people talking about killing someone’s wife.”
The little bits of this and that are what start a number of investigations.
Justifications for an investigation have a lower bar that admissible evidence for a court. An anonymous message may be sufficient for an investigation. Though even aspects of that investigation may be constrained by lack of evidence, such as when it is suspected that there is evidence within ones private space but there isn’t sufficient evidence for a search warrant.

Last edited:
Exactly, so people try various avenues.

At the same time, there are a lot of these bits and pieces, but in lots of different jurisdictions.

It’s complicated, but I don’t think these should be ignored.

[Not that I think a conspiracy is necessary to explain it all, I think people in different places working towards a similar goal can end up seeming to be more coordinated than they are.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back