VDH: Anti-Americans are...Boring

  • Thread starter Thread starter jlw
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you thank you for this post. I just got off another post that is so anti-american and I needed to read this. I am rather tired of the I hate America crowd online here. I am all for true and accurate criticism but some of what I am reading is really just trash.
 
40.png
Fitz:
Thank you thank you for this post. I just got off another post that is so anti-american and I needed to read this. I am rather tired of the I hate America crowd online here. I am all for true and accurate criticism but some of what I am reading is really just trash.
One does get the feeling sometimes that this is the only thing they come here for…somehow it seems to empower them or as someone else reading the forum one day exclaimed – obviously no one listens to them at home… 🙂
 
So, for VDH it all comes down to the cash-money-click. Nice.
Memo to poor head-pounding Mr. von Trier: There is no compelling reason to have anything American in your country — except in the past to expel German invaders you either could not or would not keep out.
‘Would not’ being the operative, and in more of Europe than just Denmark. Hey, thanks for coming half way accross the world to force your abortion mills on us.

Ahhh, ‘democracy’, the most plastic of the arts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top