Vickie needs your help, please

  • Thread starter Thread starter sidhe54
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Amen
Amen
 
Praying for Vickie , that by God’s Healing Grace , she will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Praying for Vickie , that by God’s Healing Grace , she will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Our Father Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth,
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day
our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
 
Praying for Vickie , that by God’s Healing Grace , she will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Loving God,

We lift up our intentions for these children of yours, and ask for your mercy and blessings for them in this time of great pain and uncertainty in their lives. Please heal Vickie in accordance with your Holy and perfect will, and please comfort Vickie and Barbara during these challenging times.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.
 
Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Praying for Vickie , that by God’s Healing Grace , she will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
*** Praying for Vickie and her Mom…
Praying for intercession of Servant of God Father Nelson Baker, St. Madron, St. Camillus, St John of God and St Lydwine of Schiedham for their needs…

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and
ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to Thy protection,
implored Thy help or sought Thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto Thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother;
to Thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in Thy clemency, hear and answer me.
Amen. ***
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Praying for Vickie , that by God’s Healing Grace , she will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Praying for Vickie , that by God’s Healing Grace , she will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
For Healing

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal me. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.

Our Lord, Blessed Mother, Saints, Angels, all Holy men and women please intercede for Jackie and her mom. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top