Violence, Looting, Arson in Portland as Demonstrators Burn the City in Protest

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willie Nelson and Toby Keith gave us a guidebook for dealing with his kind.

“Grandpappy told my pappy, 'Back in my day son, a man had to answer for the wicked that he’d done. Take all the rope in Texas, find a tall oak tree. Round up all of them bad boys and hang ‘em high in the street, for all the people to see.’”
 
Last edited:
Law Enforcement has been real gentle, I saw a video of one international police force, won’t say the country, using water cannons. Water cannons are probably safe but effective. Some other countries, ouch! Wouldn’t even go there.

In fact, I did see fairly up close, one “BLM march”, lots of participants but not overwhelming in number. Law enforcement gave them protection galore, I take it, there were even bicyclists wearing “hi-vis” meaning fluorescent bright vests I believe to keep order.

Don’t be fooled, some of these protesters are actually doing this stuff a number of times a year if not year round. Not that they came all out only because of George Floyd.
 
The anarcho-tyranny imposed by these mobs relies on the authorities condoning their behavior if not actively encouraging it. These riots would be easily broken if the proper tactics were followed.
 
Last edited:
From my side of the US-Canada border, Portland has become the laughingstock for the rest of the world. Delusional rioters stuck in perpetual juvenile mindsets who think they’re winning sympathy or help real disadvantaged people.
 
Last edited:
Now comes the test: Will the mayor enforce the law? He has not shown the spine to do it so far.
 
I just saw something that claims a number of teachers from across the nation had been arrested in the protests in Portland. That says something if so. That said, I have known a number of teachers who I am sure cared for their students in the best way possible. That was middle-school. Could it get worse at some point? I don’t trust a number of universities, it does sound like many have gone downhill.

I would also be careful of teacher’s unions. I certainly have doubts about them.
 
So now I guess their commie arson includes burning animals alive:

“Portland police officers rescued the hog from far-left extremists who planned to send an anti-cop message. Several pigs have been found burned alive or beheaded by protesters in the past 2 months.”
 
They say the right is bad at comedy but on the contrary it’s extremely funny that people apparently believe this.
 
You think this is hard to believe - I dont think pigs normally roam the streets of Portland Oregon … I worked right next to the Hatfield Building in the other federal building for over 6 years - never once saw a pig roaming the streets - not ever … and this in not the first pig found in Portland in the area of the rioters

Protesters found, comforted pig in blanket along Willamette River, then flagged down Portland police for help - oregonlive.com

Nor the first city where pigs have been a part of the riots either

Missouri Picture surfaces of pig's head that was thrown at police

California Bloody, decapitated pig head found on spike outside of LAPD

Minnesota Protest over George Floyd death turns violent, deadly in Minneapolis - masslive.com
 
You think this is hard to believe - I dont think pigs normally roam the streets of Portland Oregon
It’s not a daily occurrence but they’re commonly abandoned pets.
and this in not the first pig found in Portland in the area of the rioters
Yeah the incident you link to here is the same as Pat_Albertson’s two-month-old video.
Yeah, so if you’re going to link to sketchy sites like this you should click through to the articles they cite to get the real story. In this instance you would want to read the two cited Oregonian articles:



The pig was brought by a crazy man who said he was going to “sacrifice” it. Protesters rescued the pig from the man and called police, animal control, the fire department, but got no help. They attempted to load the pig into a truck to take it to safety but were unsuccessful, and so instead kept watch over the pig for hours and gave it a blanket to keep it warm (awww lol). The next morning they were able to flag down some cops who then got the fire department and rehomed the pig.

So, “Police Rescue Pig from Portland Leftists Who Planned to Publicly Behead it in Protest” would more accurately be titled “Portland Leftists Rescue Pig from Deranged Man who Planned to Publicly Behead it in Protest”.
 
Last edited:
That’s an interesting story; here’s your problem:

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top